Crossroads Pretty Boy X Female Reader Part 3

Here is part three! Like always art isn't mine. Requested by servamp1234

Things were going well, better than well it was going great! Life at school had been going back to normal with the number of suicides going down just a little, you still had BF/N at your side, and on top of it all you had a somewhat human and somewhat not boyfriend!

Actually after the night you shared the ghostly kiss with him, you always wondered why Pretty Boy ended up with the fate he was given. So naturally you searched around town, finding old articles at local libraries or looking into older books about the town, and you had finally found something. It talked about how ten years prior, a male had gone missing after finding out his father had cheated on his mother with a mistress. You chose to keep the information to yourself and not bring it up.

It was a late Friday evening, you laid on your bed, looking through your phone finding nothing to better to do. Sure you could always go visit Pretty Boy, but you chose to stay away from the crossroads, especially since he told you of the crazed girls who chose to seek him out. That was until a dark fog clouded your room, and then disappeared, showing the tall and slim figure of Pretty Boy.

" Y/N, how are you darling?" He called out, catching your attention. A rather large smile took over your lips, as you got up from your bed, running over to him. You practically jump into his arms, hugging onto him tight. For looking like a stick, Pretty Boy had some pretty impressive strength. " I'm pretty good, just been missing you a little bit." You admit, looking up at him.

Pretty Boy gently set you onto the ground, nodding his head. " I do apologize for that, but I must go answer those fortunes, those woman and girls must be told the truth." You moved to sit back on your bed, as he sat down next to you. " Yeah, I guess they should.. Even if it results in their life." Sure you felt bad for the girls who took their lives, but they obsessed over him so much it was their fault, right? 

You rested your head against his forearm, since he was so tall, you couldn't rest your head on his shoulder. " Is something bothering you?" He asked, glancing down to your smaller form. " No no, it's nothing too important." You do your best to reassure Pretty Boy, giving him a small smile. " Y/N I'm not that gullible. I know that you also looked into my past too." 

Taken aback from what he had said, your eyes fell to your lap. " Can you blame me? I didn't want to bring it up with you, so I just did a little of my own research. Now that I think about it, your past plays into why you choose to answer to females, isn't it?" You asked, looking back up to him, as Pretty Boy let out a heavy sigh. " It does, and I can't be mad at you for looking into it. You are a rather curious girl." He teased you, hoping it would lighten the mood.

" I'm glad you aren't mad, and I see why you go after them, what happened to your mom was pretty heartbreaking.. But enough of all of this sad stuff, I want to spend some time with you." You collapsed onto your bed, letting out a soft laugh. " I'll stay the night with you then since I don't feel like answering any fortunes tonight. But know I must be gone by morning." 

You moved to be laying under your covers, leaving enough room for Pretty Boy, " That's okay." He moved to lay down next to you under the cover, wrapping his arms around your waist, while you rested your head on his chest. Letting out a tired yawn, you looked up to him with tired eyes, " I love you Pretty Boy." You stated, connecting your lips to his into a innocent and soft kiss. " I love you too Y/N, now get some sleep, okay?" Just like that you fell into a light slumber, enjoying the warmth of Pretty Boy and happy that you were able to sleep within his arms.

Authors Note: Sorry it took a little for me to update but I will be better with it! Remember to send in requests and vote!