Oshikiri X Male Reader

Art isn't mine! Requested by CursedSorrow

It wasn't a surprise that you had fallen victim to Aoyama's constant bullying, but from dealing with it for so long, you started to believe his words. You came from a rather poor family, living with your four other siblings and your dad. Being the oldest did put a lot of weight on you, but you were glad to help out, especially since your dad was working two jobs himself. The thing was your mom had left you all not even that long ago, having an affair with another man.

Walking through the school doors, you flattened out your uniform, eyes glued to the floor. What sucked is that you really didn't have any friends to go to, rumors spread like a wild fire through out your school. " Look, it's the poor little rat!" A girl squealed to her friends, as you brushed it off, making it into your homeroom. As you took your seat, your eyes couldn't help but wondering over to one of your classmates, Toru Oshikiri. Even if the two of you rarely talked, you still found yourself falling for the male, he was somewhat odd but you believed he was a really sweet and nice guy deep down.

 Starting to day dream about him, you didn't realize someone was calling you, well more like taunted you.  " (Y-..... (Y/N)! Hey freak I'm talking to you!" Yelled Aoyama, pulling you up by the collar of your uniform. " S-Sorry.." You quietly apologized, looking away from the other male. " Just leave him alone Aoyama." An all too familiar voice said, as your (e/c) eyes fell onto the dark brown ones of Oshikiri. Aoyama then went on to bug him, leaving you to stand there bewildered, thinking why did he stand up for you? Luckily enough the teacher had arrived before a fight could break out between the two, and you were going to make sure you thanked Oshikiri later. 

Soon enough school had ended, and you didn't really get bothered that much throughout the rest of the day, only some mild taunting. Standing outside the school gates, you waited and watched for Oshikiri, hoping he hadn't already left. You sat their for a good ten minutes before you had spotted the brown haired male, running up to him. " Hey Oshikiri!" You called out as he stopped in his tracks, turning to face you. " Oh, (Y/N)? What's up?" He asked, just by the sound of his voice pulled your little heart strings. 

" I wanted to thank you for standing up for me in homeroom today." You gave him a small bow, all while smiling softly at him. " It's no problem really. I know how much of a nuisance Aoyama can be, I'm just glad he didn't hurt you." The smallest smile spread across his lips as you swore you saw a blush spread across his cheeks. " If you want, I'd actually like to hangout sometime, if you are free." You offered, deciding if you would ever have a chance with him, you would need to be friends first. " Yeah, that sounds good to me." He replied almost instantly, before starting to walk off, " See you later (Y/N)." Were his parting words, as you too made your way back home, a large smile spread across your lips all the way.