Crossroads Pretty Boy X Female Reader Angst

This story has some parts that could be triggering to some so this is a !!trigger warning!! Requested by servamp1234

As high school had started, you found yourself lost within the crowd, unable to find friends, out casted by all. Not only that but as girls started to drool over boys, you noticed they would go for the one's deemed perfect by society. This all played into your current mental state and helped you fall into a deep pit of depression. Sure you had a loving family at home, but you feared that nothing could help you.

It started off as small, you would just write your negative thoughts down on a piece of paper and then burn it to get rid of the thoughts. As it worsened, you started to take it out on yourself, leaving marks across your s/c skin, where no one would see. You thought that if you weren't "perfect", that you would just make yourself "ugly" with the countless scars. Your wrists, arms, thighs had all been marked, even being able to tell which one was for what.

At school, you became more sluggish, silent, unmotivated to do anything and it was really taking a toll on you as far as grades go. In the hallways you were unnoticed, and if you did get noticed you would be mocked and teased by others. Until one day you overheard a conversation between two upperclassmen, talking about some fortune teller at the crossroads. Only idiots would go there, but as you thought, maybe you were going to become one of those idiots. They could really tell you if your life was worth living or not.

The same night, you dressed yourself in a pair of jeans/sweatpants/leggings and a sweater/hoodie, clothing you had become accustomed to wearing all the time. You arrived at the crossroads, standing at one of the corners with your back against the concrete wall. As you were left to your own thoughts you started to doubt that it was real, just some stupid little rumor that was made up. That was until a smooth voice broke you from it, " A young and beautiful girl who seeks a fortune?" You lifted your head up, seeing a tall, pale, and attractive male who appeared ghostly. Being at a loss for words, he smiled down at you continuing to talk, " Do you wish to know if you love will be realized?"

Finding the courage to speak, you meekly replied, " Is my life worth living?" Pretty Boy was taken back, usually teens would ask about their love life not their actual life. He started to study you, getting an idea of why you would ask that. " Certain parts of you are covered in scars, aren't they?" He the reached to run one of his slender fingers across your neck, " You have attempted to take your precious life before too. A girl like you shouldn't hate yourself because you don't look like a supermodel. The idea of being perfect has been tainted by both greedy men and women, but you are special. Your life is worth living, and someone as beautiful as you shouldn't mark your smooth and gorgeous s/c skin." He finished, gazing down at you.

You were shocked by Pretty Boy's words, never once hearing such words come from another being, causing tears to form in your eyes. For once you had felt hopeful, loved, beautiful within your own skin just by the kind words of a stranger. " T-Thank you." You cried out, hugging his waist, " Anytime Y/N, but please if you ever feel like this, come back here and I will help you once more." And just like that you were hugging air, crying into nothing.

That night you tried to make a promise to yourself that you would live on and be happy, and you would love yourself. But on your way home you were met by a swarm of girls beckoning you to take your life, even giving a box cutter to do so... Without thinking and one quick motion a long cut was across your neck as you bled to death all alone on the empty road as Pretty Boy watched from afar.

Quick little Author's note that you are all perfect the way you are and don't need to live up to the standards set by society. Love yourself just the way you are!