Tomie X Female Reader Part 1

Alright! Here we go with another update! This is a two part story. TW: Cussing at the end of the chapter. Requested by ilikepiehelpme

The life you lived at home was never a good one. With parents who ignored you and treated you as if you were never there. Once you hit eighteen years old, you packed up all of your things and quickly left what you had called your 'home' all of your life. With a good sum of cash, you moved to the city, being able to find a one bedroom and one bathroom apartment that fit your budget perfectly. Not only that, but you managed to get a good paying job as a barista at a local cafe.

It was late one night as you made your way back home after one of your shifts, enjoying the beautiful view of the city at night. Hearing some commotion up ahead, speeding up your walking pace, you saw some guy who had a girl trapped in between him and a wall. " Hey back off!" You yelled giving him a powerful push, getting him away from her. " Whatever! I'll be back for you." He growled, before storming off down the street.

" Are you okay miss?" You turned to see if she indeed was alright, only to be greeted by one of the most gorgeous women you had ever seen. " Yes, thank you so much! That brute just wouldn't leave me alone. I'm Tomie." She looked down/up at you, a smile gracing her lips. " I-It's no problem really! And I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you." You reassured her beforeintroducing yourself. " The pleasure is all mine sweetie. How about we hangout sometime? Think of it as a repayment for helping me out." She offered, a small smirk now played upon her lips.

Thinking about it, it seemed like a pretty good idea, going out and getting to know a pretty and seemingly interesting girl you had met. " Sure! Here you can put your number in my phone if you want." Handing her your phone, she quickly put in her contact, before handing you back your phone. " I'll see you soon, Y/N." Tomie purred out as she made her way back down the street, and you made your way back to your apartment.

After a couple of weeks of constantly texting back and forth, you realized just how much the two of you had in common, only making you fall deeper for her. The both of you decided when and where to meet, it being at a small little diner near your apartment building. After getting dressed and doing what else needed done to finish your look, you made your way there. Once you had arrived at diner, you saw Tomie standing there in a deep red satin dress, her hair straighten, and no makeup on her perfect features. 

" You look absolutely stunning Tomie." You complimented her, greeting her with a hug which she happily returned. "  I could say the same to you, Y/N. Getting all dressed up for me." She teased, taking your hand as she led you inside, to a small booth by the window. It was indeed a cute retro type of place as a waiter came up with menus. " So how have you been since the last time we saw each other?" You asked her, looking over the menu. " Oh, I've been doing well. Just doing some work here and there." Tomie looked up from her menu, flashing you her signature grin, " How have you been, hun?"

The little nickname was enough to make you blush, " I've been well. I got promoted at work to manager, so that's pretty great." The waiter came back taking both of your orders. Tomie took this as a opportunity to reach across the table, taking your hand into her own. " I really am glad you saved me that night Y/N. You're an amazing person and you really get me." She gave a light squeeze to your hand. " R-Really? I mean I am glad too though. I've never met anyone like you and you're just perfect." You spoke honestly, your e/c eyes looking into her deep brown ones. 

Next thing you knew she was slowly leaning towards you, her eyes fluttering close. Was she really going to try and kiss you? This soon nontheless? Even so you felt yourself leaning in closer, your lips growing closer to each other, till you heard a yell. " I TOLD YOU I WOULD BE BACK BITCH!" 

~~~~To be continued~~~~

-Author's note-

So first off I just hit 8k reads on this book and I can't thank you all enough for the support! It really does mean a lot to me!

So in celebration of hitting 8k, should I do a face reveal? Leave a comment on what you guys think and once again thank you for all of your support. 

Until next time!