Owaki X Male Reader

Art isn't mine.

After the earthquake had hit, much like others you were drawn to the fault that was found on Amigara Mountain. If at anything the holes that were left were a mystery, resembling the perfect silhouette of a human. But what you found odd is that each hole was different than the other, no two the same. So you did the only reasonable thing to do was back a bag and hike to the mountain to see it for yourself.

You looked at the trail that lead up the mountain, it seemed like a long hike, and you were just at the beginning. At least you weren't alone, there was a lot of other hikers, and one who was by himself seemed like a great person to talk to. " Hey." You called out to him, jogging up so you were now next to the stranger. " Oh hello." He seemed pretty shocked that you were talking to him.

" I'm Y/N." To show that you were friendly, you flashed him a toothy grin, offering your hand for him to shake. He glanced down to your hand, before taking it into his own, giving it a firm shake. " I'm Owaki, nice to meet you." Removing your hand from his, you give a small nod, " It's nice to meet you too."

It had taken a while to reach where the fault was located, but you didn't mind. Owaki and you had talked for most of the hike, learning that the both of you shared the same interests. Now you seemed drawn to the other male, you thought it was too soon to call it a crush. But something felt right to you about Owaki.

Seeing the holes in person was a whole other experience than seeing them on the news, but what surprised you was how many people actually came here to see them too. Owaki and you had met another hiker, a young woman named Yoshida on the way up. As the three of you approached the side that had the holes, you listened to what the scientists had to say, of how there was no way to determine how far these holes went and how they were made.

When Yoshida said that she swore she saw a hole that looked just like her, Owaki and you both thought that she wasn't thinking right or was seeing things. But that's when an older man approached you all, he introduced himself as Nakagaki, saying he had found his hole. He lead you all up the mountain, and stopped infront of a hole, that did resemble him. What took you by surprised was that Nakagaki stripped down to his undergarments, and entered the hole.

It was too late to save the poor man, the scientists even said so. You were now pretty distressed, what would happen if you found your hole? Owaki sensed that you weren't feeling that well and rested a hand on your shoulder, " Everything is going to be okay Y/N. I'll make sure you don't end up like him." He was quick to reassure you, as you helped Owaki set up the tent, grateful that he let you stay with him.

The next day was way to hectic. Another person, a seemingly young boy had climbed into the hole that resembled him, and Yoshida had claimed she found hers. Something seemed off with Owaki, and when you asked he told you about his nightmare, so to comfort him, you pulled him into a hug, doing your best to reassure him.

After Owaki had blocked off Yoshida's hole with rocks, the two of you sat within his tent. " I can't believe these holes have such an affect on people. It's scary how easy they loose control and just want to crawl into them." What you said was true and stressed you out, you didn't want to find your whole and suffer the same fate as that boy or Nakagaki. " I know.. It's crazy that this is all happening, just know I won't let you go into yours, Y/N" Owari offered a small smile, moving closer to you. Gazing up at the male, you noticed how close he had grown to you, and before you knew it, your lips connected to his.

As night fell you found yourself cuddled up to Owaki, as the two of you slept soundly. You stirred in your sleep when you felt the warmth leave your body. Owaki was leaving the tent. This made you sit up in fear, not knowing where he was going or what he was going to do. You left the tent, looking around to find the rocks of Yoshida's hole gone, meaning she fell victim to the holes too. Finally you had found Owaki, stripping from his clothes, infront of a hole.

You quickly ran towards him, " OWAKI!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, tackling him to the ground, thankfully you were able to save him. The force of the fall had knocked Owaki out of the hypnotized like state the hole had put him in, as you desperately hugged onto his waist. Afraid that if you were to let go, Owaki would leave into the hole, becoming the faults next victim.

When morning came, the two of you packed up your things, leaving Amigara Mountain to head back to your homes. His hand help onto yours, his fingers intertwined with your own. Turns out Owaki shared the same feelings with you, and after all the commotion, he had offered to take you out on a date. Once the two of you had reached the bottom of the mountain, you had given him you number, parting with a soft kiss.