Kozue X Female Reader X Yumiko

Art isn't mine, but I did make the collage since these girls were hard to find. (C/A) stands for club activity. Requested by CursedSorrow

Being new at school was never easy, but somehow you had managed to surround yourself with a small yet close group of friends. Some people thought it was always best to have large groups of friends, to surround themselves with multiple people, but you were just fine with having Kozue and Yumiko by your side. On your first day there, the two girls had introduced themselves and you all clicked.

" Hey Y/N! Want to help us with our club later?" You heard Yumiko call out, and turned to look at the shorter haired teen. The two had tried to convince you to join the beautification committee, but you chose (C/A) instead. " Sure, since my activities after school got canceled." Yumiko seemed to grow even happier hearing the news, pulling you into a little hug. " Great! See you then." She said, before heading off to class. 

By lunch time, you had met up with the two girls, and snuck up to the roof to eat and hang out. " So Y/N." Kozue said sitting down on your left while Yumiko sat down on your right. " Find any cute guys yet? Ooh or any cute girls?" She asked, making your cheeks turn a light pink.  In truth you had fallen for the two girls they were so sweet to you, treated you kindly, and they were both beautiful on top of it all. " Not really.." You managed to say without any stuttering. " If that's what you want to say." Yumiko teased as the three of you started to talk about other things. 

Thankfully classes were over, but you still couldn't go home yet since you still needed to help Yumiko and Kozue, but you were happy to spend more time with them. Once you were at the front of the school, you saw the two other teens and walked up to them, being greeted with a hug from both of them. " The club told us to just go head to the clean up sight without them, so come on Y/N!" Kozue said, as the longer haired teen took your left hand, while Yumiko took your right. The small action was enough to leave you flustered as they both lead the way. 

It was actually through the small forest by the school, as they stopped before a bog that had an almost cliff like land mark. " Is this the place?" You asked them, as they carefully let go of your hands, turning to face you. " It is, but we aren't here to clean up." Yumiko said with a soft smile, as Kozue continued, " Y/N ever since we first saw you, we wanted you to be ours. We haven't felt like this since Kojima disappeared." Hearing them confess made your heart beat within your chest, pounding on your rib cage, begging to have more room. 

" I-I like you both too." With those words, it was like a beam of light started to leave there bodies, as they smiled sweetly at you. " You must know we aren't normal, we are special spirits who are tied to the bog." They both said, almost in harmony as you staggered back. It was a surprise but you needed these two girls in your life, no matter what they were. Taking a small breath you walked up to Kozue and Yumiko, wrapping each of your arms around them as their spirits returned to their bodies. They hugged back, burying their heads in each side of your neck.

You never had expected to end up with a partner, let alone now having two girlfriends but you deemed yourself as lucky, even if they were spirits.