The Party

October 2019

"I still can't believe you guys kissed", Moonhae cackles to herself, enjoying watching the two boys grow uncomfortable.

"Stop reminding me", Taehyung buries his head in his hands in the break room.

"Like full on tongue in Jimin's mouth kissing", she pushes further, ignoring his request.

"You should be jealous then, shouldn't you Moonhae?", Jimin cocks one eyebrow at her in order to intimidate.

"Should I now?", she continues laughing.

"I could steal your man if I wanted to", he stares threateningly.

"Jimin...", Taehyung groans, sinking further into his chair with growing discomfort.

"I'd like to see you try", she then challenges him.

"Taehyungie is hot. And you know how I can handle guys", he retorts, licking over his lips.

She wavers, but only for a moment, having to remind herself he wouldn't actually go after Taehyung.

"Jimin, please don't make this weirder than it already is", the boy whines again, regretting his drunken actions from a few nights before.

"Also, you better be nice to me if you still want an invite to my party", Moonhae warns him.

Jimin's expression changes at that. His eyes grow soft and pouty, his lower lip protruding, "But you said I was already invited!"

"You are. Don't make me revoke the invitation", she says harshly.

"I'll behave", he mumbles, hating how she always wins the upper hand.

"So what exactly is going to happen at this party? Aya's going to show up and Jimin's just going to seduce her?", Taehyung seems confused, "I mean he's great at it... Could probably get her in his bed by the end of the night... But like-"

"NO! No sex!", Moonhae nearly slams her hands against the table.

"Relax. I don't have sex on the first day", Jimin assures her calmly, not exactly sure why she's so upset at the thought of it.

"Pff hah", Taehyung scoffs at that like it's the most ridiculous thing he's heard.

"Jimin, I'm serious. No sex", she shoots him a deadly glare.

"Okay, I get it", he puts his hands up, chuckling nervously.

"Good. Now she's the sweetest girl I know, so you better treat her well", she gives him another warning.

"Oh, I'll treat her the best", he smiles to himself.

Walking back to the practice room with Taehyung after their break, Jimin's phone buzzes in his pocket. When he sees the message pop up, he slows down in the hallway.

"I'll catch right up, Tae, you can go", he calls to the other boy who then obliges.

Turning his attention towards the text lighting up his screen, his chest warms and his heart beats a little faster.

"Yes, I'm also excited! What are you gonna dress up as?", it reads.

Every time she texts him, he feels like he's going to throw up from excitement. He's definitely developed a crush on her. After Aya sent him that birthday message, prompted by none other than Moon, he eventually replied to her and started a conversation. Now they send each other friendly little messages throughout the day about the upcoming Halloween party. The one Jimin still doesn't have a costume picked out for.