Confusion

March 2018

Following the release of Hope World, the grind did not stop for Hoseok. The dance cover for Boy Meets Evil was next on his priority list as soon as the Big Hit staff was ready to film.

The set they prepared mimics the first music video in its dark theme. However, this one is more dungeon-like in a castle kind of way. The underground corridors stretch out in width with rough stone walls, illuminated by somber lights.

Moonhae steps onto set excitedly, her black beach waves bouncing as she moves. The light brown strands she boasted for her last collab are now switched out with icy white ones, being that it matches the theme of angel and devil they're going for. There would be one outfit change for her, whereas Hoseok would remain in his loose black and white outfit for the entire video.

"Wow", she hears impressed whistling from behind her and turns to see her dancing partner looking her up and down.

Her outfit is reminiscent of a tight catsuit she wore on stage once, except instead of leather pants on the bottom, it's a leather skirt that flares out, showing off her bare thighs and knee-high boots. A large black belt cinches her waist in the middle and the zipper on her suit is placed low, showing off her assets. When she spoke to wardrobe about her outfit for the video, she requested something classy, not her usual revealing ensembles. They ended up giving her something in between.

"You know all the moves?", she crosses her arms and eyes him provokingly.

"When do I ever not know a choreography?", he replies, stepping closer.

"Alright, you two", the director calls out, "I need you on your marks."

They comply and the camera angles are checked and approved. When they finally start shooting, both dancers give it their all. They pour their emotions into every move, their chemistry turning heated as it always does when they're dancing. Not one motion is off as they intertwine, trusting and understanding. It's like they're molding together, two rushing rivers flowing into one overwhelming stream of power.

When the hours start passing and they eventually get to their last scene, it comes as a surprise to them. They've been so invested in the project they didn't even realize how long they've been working. They also only then notice that the other six Bangtan members have joined them, watching intently from the sidelines.

"Wow, you guys are..", Jungkook gulps, his palms starting to sweat.

"Really hot!", Jimin shamelessly finishes his friend's sentence.

Her and Hoseok are both out of breath, their chests rising and falling, but they can't help laugh at the gawking boys.

"Alright, last scene!", the director announces, tired from the intense shoot, "Hoseok, you're on the chair. Moon, you're standing over him, put your foot up, then leave. Let's go, we've already been over this."

Once "Action!" is yelled out and the music is running again, Moonhae struts over towards Hoseok, who leans back in the wire chair, disheveled hair and heavy breathing, but also in trance with her. She leans over him and places her dainty hands on either sides of the armrests, a devilish grin slowly painting itself onto her face as she gazes down upon him. Taking a step back, Hoseok straightens up in his seat, hovering towards her, but she places her heeled boot against his chest, pushing him back down again. Sending him one last sultry gaze, she turns to strut off out of frame.

However, as soon as she turns around, she catches sight of the Bangtan members trying to hold in their hysteric laughter, tears in their eyes. In an instant her whole acting visage crumbles and she bursts out laughing as well.