Release Day (m)

July 2017

"It's just a party, Jae", Moon repeats annoyedly as she picks some of her dresses up off of the bedroom floor in an attempt to find something to wear.

"I know it's just a party", Jae's arms are crossed, leaning against the door frame, "But it's just you and them. And I hate them."

"I know you do, but we talked about this", she rolls her eyes, "They're my friends and I don't like you talking about them like that."

"Well, I don't like you talking to them", Jae is starting to act like a child.

"Look", Moon stops what she's doing just look into Jae's eyes, "It's the release day of our song and as much as I'd want to spend all day with you, I think I should be there with them. At least this once."

"Ok...", Jae steps forward, looking like he's set a new goal in his mind, "I'll let you go on one condition..."

He slowly strolls around her, his fingers tracing her visible collarbone and shoulders, his dark eyes fixated on her body. She shivers at his touch, only wearing her lacy undergarments as she hasn't gotten dressed yet.

"Jae, seriously...", Moon sighs disappointedly, "I need to get ready to go. I'm not having sex with you right now."

"Are you sure about that?", his tone is provocative as he lifts her chin up with one finger to bring her gaze towards him.

"Yes", she says without missing a beat.

Not liking her answer, he picks her up swiftly and throws her onto the bed, quickly climbing on top of her before she can escape.

"I think you'll change your mind pretty quickly", he growls into her ear, firmly holding her arms down on the pillows above her.

Moon has to admit, she's a little turned on by his abrasiveness. If it were any other day, she would be ripping his clothes off right now.

"Then make me", she finally gives in with a sharp tone.

Making sure not another second is wasted, he slips off his shirt and pulls off his pants. He then leans down over Moon again with a devilish smile painted across his lips. Rough kisses are placed all over her body until he reaches her panty line. In one motion, those are flung across the room, enabling him access to everything. Just a few kisses and licks later though, he decides she's wet enough for him to thrust himself inside her.

Moon yelps out in pain, while Jae shows no signs of slowing down. His satisfied groans fill the room as he moves quickly. The pleasure slowly creeps into her system as well, not being able to hold back her moans any longer.

"You like that?", Jae smirks between breaths.

"You fucking like that?", he says again, his hands now moving to her throat.

Moon's eyes widen in fear as he squeezes her throat while still thrusting inside her. She hates the choking more than anything. But it gets him off. That inherent look of fear in her eyes, gets him off every time.

"Jae!", Moon wheezes, not being able to breathe.

He doesn't let go though, not even when her dainty fingers helplessly scratch against his tightening grip. He doesn't let go until he finishes inside her.

With one last groan of satisfied release, he pulls out and rolls off of her. Moon gasps for air, coughing and sputtering.

"Fucking shit, I needed that", he sighs contentedly, his chest still rising and falling quickly.

Moon sits up slowly, clutching her neck, eyes still widened in horror. She's trying to catch her breath as well, but it only comes in spaced out wheezes and small chokes. There's a wetness on her cheeks that she realizes are tears. Why is she crying? Why does she still feel like she's choking even though his hands aren't on her? Why can't she breathe?