Turtles x Female Mutant Turtle Child

This was requested by @NinjaGirlWriter .

And I hope you enjoy the story. PART 1

The four brothers were bored and were finishing up their patrol for the night, Donnie suggested that they should check the old Sacks building to check if anybody had been hiding in there.

The news of Shredder breaking out of the prison transfer was spreading like wildfire, so they needed to cover all their bases to keep things in order. Also so they couldn't be surprised by the Foot. 

"We can walk thru the sewer lines." Mikey suggested to his brothers.

Everyone looked to each other.

"Fine, but no skateboarding in there, the less noise the better." Leo said to his youngest brother.

"Awe man, you suck the fun out of everything." Mikey whined as he started to put away his skateboard.

"Hey guys let's just go." Donnie said before hopping down a manhole cover into the familiar sewers.

The two brothers shut their traps before following Donnie and Raph.

They all quietly sneaked into the old sacks tower as Leo held up his fist and Donnie scanned the basement level to see if there was any recent activity.

Donnie nodded to his brother and Leo flipped out first and ducked behind a nearby pillar.

Mikey just jumped out as he road on his skateboard. 

"Mikey!" Leo and his two other brothers whisper yelled after their brother.

"Relax nobody is here." Mikey smiled as he ignored his brothers. "Cowabunga!!" Mikey then shouted as he started to skate further into the building and out of sight.

Leo sighed. "Forget the formality." He growled under his breath. "Alright, my specialty." Raph snickered as he began to crack his knuckles.

The four brothers were close to finishing their search around the abandoned building.

Mikey was becoming more bored and impatient, Donnie was trying to take as many samples as possible, Raph was looking for anybody that was sneaking around, and Leo was at his wits end with them. 

"Can we just go home?? I'm bored." Mikey whined as he dragged himself along. "We are searching the whole building." Leo shouted before everyone became quiet.

Raph passed near one of the old labs as he stopped in his tracks, there was one more case of mutagen that seemed to be used in a test tube. In this tube a small child turtle was swimming around.

"NO WAY!" Raph shouted as he jumped back from the mirror, doing this he startled his brothers as they all grabbed their weapons.

They quickly put them back when they realized it wasn't something bad. "Raph what's wrong?" Donnie asked before looking into the glass where his brother was looking.

Donnie gasped before Leo looked in, becoming just as shocked as his brothers Mikey then popped his head under his taller brothers. "COOL! A little turtle!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Mikey do you realize that is a child in a test tube!?" Donnie asked him. "Oh yeah." Mikey said realizing the test tube holding the turtle child.

His brothers groaned at Mikey's late realization. "We gotta get it out of there." Raph said. "What if the FootClan and the Shredder are planning to use the turtle?" Donnie gasped. 

"This child hasn't been mutated for long. I think that they mutated a human child into a turtle about two days ago." Donnie said as he looked down to his equipment.