Reader Borrower Child x Donnie Pt 17

Reader's POV

I walked into the living room as I looked around and saw everyone had gathered around auntie, she sat on the couch as my uncles were standing next to her.

"If Shredder has escaped the Krang, we all could be in danger from how he has." Dad said.

"We have to see what Shredder's FootClan is up to." Uncle Raph said as he cracked his knuckles.

"We will come up with a plan on the way." Uncle Leo said as he started to grab his gear. "Everyone get ready." Master Splinter sighed as he stood up from his place beside April.

"I wanna come too." I said as I walked up behind auntie, dad and my uncle's exchanged glances as they all sighed in unison. 

"You will have to be extremely careful." Uncle Mikey said as he took a knee next to me. I nodded as I looked down at him.

"I will, besides I won't go far from dad." I said.

"Alright everyone, lets roll out." Uncle Leo said as Master Splinter followed us down the sewer halls.

Once we all reached the top everyone started to make their way towards the shore side of town.

"They should be a few more minutes up ahead." Auntie said as she was on call with Uncle Leo.

We made it and stayed hidden a few buildings away as we watched many Foot soldiers carry more boxes every second. Many were small but the majority were larger sizes.

There was a woman ordering the people around as they loaded the crates and boxes into trucks.

I looked over to dad as my uncle Raph looked to uncle Leo.

"They seem to be preparing something for the long run." I said quietly.

"They could be preparing for Shredder's return." Leo said as he pulled out one of his twin Katanas.

"We need a plan... Donnie, you are going with Y/n and Raph, Mikey is with me. We will take different sides and take down the guards first." Leo instructed as we bunched into groups.

"Now after we take out the guards there must be someone to check on them if possible take downs or something. We can have one of us ambush how ever many there are, then from there we can take Kari... Or Karai or whatever her name is who works for Shredder." Leo said as we all nodded.

"Then after we after Karai taken down, we take all to Foot on together." Uncle looked back to already see Mikey and Raph gone and jumping off other rooftops.

He sighed. "Remember the plan." Uncle Leo said as he followed after Mikey.

"Stick close." Dad said as we started to follow uncle Raph.

"Of course, I will totally wonder off when everyone is taking all the fun away." I smirked as dad shook his head with a small smile on his face.

We hid behind a garbage tin which just big enough to hide dad and uncle Raph. 

I quietly sneaked between them so I would be hidden if we were spotted. Uncle Raph glanced behind the garbage tin as he saw one guard pass us.

"Alright, Donnie take the ones that might come around the corner." Uncle Raph whispered as dad nodded and jumped up the building with ease.

I stayed silent as uncle ran around the corner of the garbage and knocked the guard down and dragged him close behind us.

"Alright, stay close kiddo." Uncle smiled at me as I smiled back, I pulled out my Kama's just in case as I kept close to uncle as we quietly wandered farther from our hiding spot. We turned another corner as we spotted a couple of Foot walk closer to us, uncle basically shoving me closer to the wall as we ducked into a corner.