Don't Let Go!! (Donnie)

Reader's Point Of View

I woke up as Shredder was taking an elevator, I tried to move before I realised I was tied up, I wasn't cold anymore either. They must have given me my shot or something.

"Yomm meffterd nett me noo!" I was gagged too? Come on!

I shouted at him as he never looked my way, I looked down to see my stomach patched up and restitched. He only would have done that if he wanted me to live.

I pushed myself up from the wall using all the strength in my legs left as I waited for the ding of the elevator. It soon came as I bolted past Shredder as the doors opened. One glance outside was all I got before he yanked me back by my now longer hair.

I landed on my back as he threw me over his shoulder once more, the sight of how high up we were made me panic as I tried to wiggle myself free. "Nonnie!!!"  I screamed as I kicked and thrashed around.

Suddenly Shredder dropped me down as I was leaning next to him on the ground.

I glared at him as I tried to get up, just as I tried he punched my face. Everything went blurry once again as the light of the sunny sky started to hurt my eyes.

Wait... What was I doing again??

I'm so confused, the events soon flooding back as I realised I must have a concussion. I blinked a couple times as I tried to focus. 

I could hear my heart beat in my ears, I looked up at Shredder as he was typing things into a laptop. I felt tears run down my face as I started to panic, what if the turtles don't find me? I don't want to die... 

They will kill me, or worse. Experiment on me again if they don't find me.

I looked all around me as I tried to find somewhere to run and hide from Shredder, I was slowly wiggling my wrists side to side as I tried to loosen the ties on my wrists.

I then tried to move my arms lower to try and move them closer to my butt so I can loop them over my legs.

Shredder looked towards the elevator as there was battle cries.

I peeked behind him as I saw the turtles. "Myes!!!" I shouted. I could see the worry and anger in Donnie's eyes as they darted from me to Shredder.

The boys soon following Donnie's gaze as they all started to battle Shredder.

I sadly watched as the turtles were being tossed left and right, Leo pulled out his katanas as Shredder made his way towards Leo, Shredder jumped as Leo tried to counteract the impact before he fell backwards. Shredder stomped on his shelled chest as he then tried to stab him with his knives.

"LEO!!!" Mikey shouted as Shredder kicked him over the edge of the building. I closed my eyes, as I feared the worse as I squirmed before I realised Donnie was untying me. "He's okay, we all are you going to be okay." I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. 

"D-Donnie-" "You are going to be okay." He said as he placed my head in his hands.

I looked at him wide eyed... I felt safe, he was looking me in the eye... He never really looked at me...I felt my heart start to beat faster....

I don't know what came over me but I placed my hands on his face and gave him a quick kiss before I stood up as I could see the goofy grin on his face, the cold on my feet sent shivers up my spine as I looked to my skin turning a slight blue hue. I ran towards Shredder I lifted my arm as I felt the cold ice coat it as I punched his face sending him toppling backwards.

"I got this guys! I'll take it." Donnie said as he pulled his bo-staff out again. Shredder pulled out two huge almost swords or something, as he placed them together. "Not fair!" I huffed as Shredder then had a small battle with the staff versus a double sword.