We have to go!

This is the second part to the requested story of our last chapter "There Is No Time Left" which was also requested by reagancgarrison. Thank you again for your request and I hope you and everyone else enjoy this chapter.

--------------

Reader's POV

"Do you have the next batch of ice?" I asked. "Yeah, we are on our way. Just hang in there a bit longer." April's voice rang through the phone. "Alright." I sighed.

Raph hung up the phone that he was holding up to my ear, while I was freezing the bathtub that Leo and Mikey were in. With the idea we all had, we would keep the brother's frozen long enough to go and defeat Shredder and Eric Sacks to gain back the left over mutagen.

"How is Donnie's ice doing?" I asked. Raph looked behind us. "His tub still looks pretty frozen." Raph sighed. 

"OW!" I shouted as my arm gave out as blood dripped down my fingers making me hiss in pain.

"You're straining yourself." Raph grumbled. "I know, but I'll do anything to keep these guys cold so we can save them." I growled. "But you're of no use if you can't use your powers." Raph growled back as he grabbed a wet cloth from the sink.

Raph pulled my bleeding hand away from the freezing tub as he placed the cold cloth and wiped off the blood.

"Have something to eat." He said. "B-But-"

"Kitchen... Now!" Raph growled making me roll my eyes before standing up and walking out of the bathroom.

After coming back with a few snacks to eat I sat back down. "I can't believe how fast the world went to chaos." "Raph!" I growled. "It's true, it's only been two days and people have run out of water and are also raiding stores. Shredder has killed thousands of people and New York has become a quarantine zone!" Raph growled before punching down onto his knee making the floor shake slightly.

"I know, I'm one of the idiots that lives in it." I deadpanned. There was silence for a moment before Raph and I laughed at my comment for a moment.

"You're quoting movies now?" He asked. "Hey, you'll get use to it eventually. I made you laugh anyways didn't I?" I smiled. April suddenly came rushing in with four bags of ice with Vern in tow with four more. "We have six more in the back of the truck, we also raided a store for supplies since everyone was going crazy." Vern said with a grunt before the two let go of the bags and rubbed their fingers from the strain of the plastic bags.

"Whelp, I guess we joined the rest of the crazies with raiding stores." I rolled my eyes. "It was either raid or get nothing." April panted. "I gotta sit down, I'm gonna need to raid a shoe shop at this rate, I can't keep these heels on." She said as she pulled her feet out of her heels.

"Alright, so I was able to buy some hospital supplies.... Like simple things? But we also found a old run down small hospital with a bunch of things... We also grabbed those." Vern added. "How much money are you out of?" I asked.

"Four thousand from savings...." Vern cried. "Quit your whining, I paid for half of that!" April growled. "So what did you buy and what did you find?" Raph asked. 

"We found things to keep a body alive, make the heart pump the blood moving. Managed to get a few coma things incase some things go south while recovering. Also got a defib, and a couple large bags of IV's." Vern said. "We found those, we bought a bunch of blood bags and syringes filled with adrenaline and a couple others. And surgical things as well as bandages." April said. 

"Alright, tomorrow when you guys set that up Raph and I will be heading out to get a head start and map out a route. We will head back and grab your two and Master Splinter will watch over the boys." I said.