Don't Shoot!! (Donnie)

Reader's Point Of View...

I walked back into the lair with April as I looked around for Donnie to not see him or even Leo anywhere.

"Hey guys, where did Donnie and Leo go?" I asked. Raph turned around and looked to us as we walked up. 

"They went out.." Mikey said in a not so convincing tone. "A-alright." I said as I looked to April in which she shrugged.

We sat at the table together as Raph seemed off. I pulled out my phone and texted April.

"Something seems off. I bet he is going to say that Leo left him in charge." I sent the text as we all listened to Raph.

"And so you want to break into police headquarters?" I asked. "That's right." Raph said. April looked at her phone briefly before putting it back down. A few seconds later my phone went off. 

"Donnie mentioned that he needed more of the purple ooze to track BeBop and Rocksteady." Raph explained.

I looked to my phone at April's message. "Definitely something up, they probably had a fight again. But his reason better be good for us to agree to go with them." I read.

Mikey was mixing sauces as he was placing them onto his fresh pizza. 

"And Leo and Donnie aren't here because?" I asked. "They went to the museum to find out more about what BeBop and Rocksteady were doing in there with Shredder." He explained.

"And you said yourself that the cops would have locked it away in the evidence control room by now." Raph said.

Raph and Mikey were defiantly acting weird, and they were hiding something from us for sure. 

I sighed as I made my decision. "I'm in." I said reluctantly.

"Alright, and Leo is good with this plan?" April asked. "Actually, I'm in charge on this one... Ain't that right Mikey?" Raph admitted and motioned to Mikey. 

"Yooo-rrr Right!" Mikey said as he sounded robotic. April squinted as she looked back to Raph as he pulled out a blueprint of the police headquarters.

Raph struggled to roll out the blueprint as he pointed at the layout.

"So... We are going to be able to take the elevator shafts and vents. We need you three on the ground-" Raph explained before Casey interrupted him.

"I-...I can't just walk straight into police headquarters." He sighed. Raph rolled his eyes with a sigh. "What are you, chicken?" Raph taunted.

"Hey! Who are you calling chicken, turtle!" Casey retaliated. April and I both sighed as we sat back in our seats. "Look, do you want to find BeBop and Rocksteady or not?" Raph asked making Casey pause.

Raph and Casey exchanged looks before Casey spoke up. "So we're breaking into police headquarters." Casey then sat back down.

"Are we going somewhere?" Mikey asked as he just finished stuffing his face with four pizzas.

We all ended up in an alleyway as it seemed we were visiting an old friend.

"Give me about two minutes." April said as she handed me her yellow jacket. "Why can't I come with you?" I asked.

"It's an adult party, there is more than likely some people standing guard for underaged people." April said as I sighed. "Fine." I growled as I sat on a cold staircase making me shift.

"Please don't get upset." April sighed. "April, I don't get out as often as the boys, mainly on big missions or the occasional patrol. I just want to be more useful than just a sidekick." I groaned.