Borrower Child Reader x Donnie 2016 (P

Reader's POV

I woke up slightly dangling off the side of my bed, I yawned as I stretched and sat up, I grabbed my teddy as I made my way out of my room.

I looked around outside my door to see the turtles have not yet returned, I sighed... I want to apologize to Donnie.

I slowly got down as the ride from my elevator felt longer than usual, I finally stepped out of the elevator as I walked towards Donnie's room as I looked up at his desk to see his computer screens and to also see a display showing a size of Donnie verses a human. I looked at it stumped and freaking out...

"THEY WERE TRYING TO BECOME HUMAN!!" I screamed.

Suddenly Master Splinter skidded into Donnie's room as I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"A-are th-they gonna l-leave me?" I huffed and cried as Master Splinter's ears flattened down. 

"I would not be surprised as they have wanted to have a humane life, all their lives.... I just hope they will return home soon." Master Splinter said as he sighed.

I stepped closer to Master Splinter as I stepped on a piece of paper, I looked down. "So you can come with us." It was Donnie's hand writing.

I moved the piece of paper slightly to see a human sized phone as there was a camera on it, and there was silently playing four camera's labeled Donnie, Raph, Leo, Mikey.

I pushed what was called the volume button as the volume turned up, there was a button that said 'unmute' I pushed it obviously.

"D-Donnie?" I called out.

"Y/n, are you alright? Why are you crying?" Donnie asked as I saw his hand go up to his shoulder where his talkie thingy was. 

"D-don't become humans...I don't want you to go." I cried as I sobbed into the mic as I hugged the screen.

There was silence on the other end of the screen as all the brothers looked at each other.

"I-I love you all, just the way you guys are... You're my family... I-I don't want you g-guys to leave me." I sniffed as I wiped my tears.

I looked down at the screen as I could see the sky out of Mikey's window.

"I-I'm so sorry for sneaking away on your shell Donnie... I know I shouldn't have done that... I just wanted to come along... Thank you for the screen with your eyes." I sniffed again as I could feel the gentle smile growing on Donnie's face.

"I'm sorry too Y/n, I should have made you feel more included." Donnie said. I could see the others smiling to one another as they looked down.

"But now you can see with our camera's and even help us, once I install some other adjustments. Therefore you can help me and Mikey, Leo, and uncle Raph." I smiled as I wiped away my tears.

I could hear Mikey snicker as Raph slapped the top of his head. "I know you all are protective of me... Especially you Donnie... I would be protective too, if I found someone like me. I love you." I said.

"We all love you too Y/n." Donnie smiled, I looked to Mikey's screen to see his thumbs up.

I giggled as I mimicked Mikey.

Donnie suddenly looked outside the window to see another plane.

"Alright there is a limited time window for us to get to the other plane." Donnie said. "How much time?" Leo asked. 

"Wait is our plane about to cross over their's right?" Leo added. "Yeah with a three-thousand foot separation...Uuh I can plan our course for intercept but we have to jump?" Donnie said as if it was more of a question than a statement.

I could see Raph's eyes widened thru Leo's camera. "Jump?" He asked as if he didn't them correctly.

Donnie then turned and opened the door of the plane.

"Oh boy! Guys!? I don't know if this is such a good plan..." Raph said as he stepped back.

"Aw come on, don't be getting soft on me now Raph." Mikey said as he turned to his brother and pat his shell.  "This is gonna be fun." He continued.

Donnie pulled up his holographic screens as he quickly closed them. "We have to go now, we only have a thirty second window...You know the plan." Donnie said as he waved before he casually jumped from the plane. Even just watching his screen made me feel uneasy and queasy.

Mikey looked back. "Uh dudes?" He asked. Wait, he didn't say guys....

"What?" Leo asked sternly. "He jumped." Mikey said. Leo and Raph looked back after finishing putting on Raph's parachute. "HE JUMPED!?" Raph asked in disbelief.

"Alright, one for all." Leo said as he pushed passed Raph. 

"WAIT WAIT WAIT, YOU DON'T HAVE A SHOOT!" Raph said desperately trying to save his brother. "WOOH!" Leo shouted as he twirled when he jumped off.

"I don't need a shoot, I got my board!! WOOHOOHOO!!!" Mikey shouted as he twirled upside down and around. Watching this makes me feel sick.

I just paid attention to Raph's. "It's okay uncle, I would be scared too. But you gotta keep up with them or you are going to be left behind." I said into the microphone.

I could hear uncle's desperate heart pounding on his shell, as they all had a heart monitor on their shells. his breathing wasn't helping either. "Just remember to breathe. No fear, fear is a obstacle in your mind." I quoted Master Splinter.

"Uuh..I'm off...I'm off!..I'M OFF TARGET!!" Leo shouted. "Need a lift bruh?" Mikey asked as he had already grabbed ahold of Leo as they spun around as they tried to steady themselves. 

"Slow down Mikey!" Leo said, why is Leo starting to sound like uncle Raph? 

They landed safely as it took some effort. "It's alright uncle. They will catch you." I said as I tried to comfort him.

"Where's Raph?" Donnie asked.

I tried to think of something quick, movies...Movies uncle watches.... That one with cars and was furious.... Had that actor. "What would Vin Diesel do!?" I said. That seemed to get into Raph's head as he started to ask himself what Vin Diesel do.

"No regrets, no fear...No regrets, no fear...No regrets, no fear." Raph started to chant to himself.

"No, regrets..NO FEAR!" He jumped as I jumped as he twirled around, I closed my eyes. What did I do!? I forced myself to watch as Raph was screaming. 

"Regret this-- fear so much!" Raph shouted. He was getting lower and lower. "Is he coming in kinda fast?" Mikey asked.

Raph pulled his shoot as he was launched up, hitting the windshield of the plane. Raph awkwardly waved at the pilots as he was dragged back. 

"RAPH!" Leo shouted as he jumped off. Leo caught Raph as they were set backwards, Leo's cord saving them as Raph hit the end of the plane with his sai. 

"Nice catch." Raph said as they both smiled.

I'm happy they are smiling again.

"Alright, Y/n we are gonna log off for now, we will let you know when we are on our way." Donnie said.

"Okie dokie, be safe. Be brothers..." I said as the call ended. I felt a sense of relief as I sighed, all is well again, and now I wont be left out in their missions.

Master Splinter then walked passed Donnie's room with a small smile on his face. "You did well, in encouraging Rapheal." He praised me. I smiled brighter. 

"Can we watch a movie now?" I asked. Master Splinter nodded as he stopped stroking his beard and continued to walk towards the living room.

I hope they will be alright...

I hope...