Child Borrower Reader x Donnie (P12)

Reader's POV

I held the two pictures I had gotten for my birthday in my hand with the four turtles laughing and smiling. I smiled at the picture. Now I need one of all of us together with April and Casey.

"Y/n, April and Casey are here." Dad called out from the living room.

I rushed out of the half made bedroom of mine and looked around for them. "Hey Y/n, do you want to go out for dinner to a restaurant?" April asked as she went down to my level. "What kind of restaurant is it?" I asked.

"That, is a surprise." Casey said as he also came down to my level. I looked over to dad as he nodded.

"Dad says it's okay, so when are we leaving?" I asked April. "In ten minutes. Go and get ready." Casey said.

I smiled before I headed back into the half made room. Changing and I brushed my hair, I looked at my h/c hair in the mirror... It's so different and weird when things are so much smaller, and some are so much bigger.

I looked at my hand. What does April put on her nails? How do they change color? Maybe I can try one... Never mind that I need to head back towards Casey and April.

April and Casey had just finished talking with dad as I ran up to them."Alright, listen to April and Casey. Do not run off. Stay close to them, and if anything happens you know what you need to do." Dad said.

"Yes I know daddy, thank you for letting me go out." I smiled. "Of course, just be safe and call if you need any help." Donnie said as he waved goodbye to us.

"Bye!!" I shouted at everyone. "See you all later!" Leo said as he and his brothers waved. I looked up at Casey and April as we made it to the surface. I was nervous, I looked around constantly, I was afraid of there being rats and mean people out here.

"Don't worry, just follow us and do not let go of our hands." April said as she held her hand out for me to take.

I grabbed her hand as I saw that her nails were a yellow color. "How did you do that?" I asked. "Oh this? I used nail polish." April smiled.

"What's nail polish?" I asked. "I can do your nails some day, maybe when I come over tomorrow?" April suggested. "Cool!" I smiled as I looked at her painted fingernails.

We soon arrived at a place that had a huge sign saying 'Dairy Queen' labeled onto it.

"What's...Darey Quueeeen?" I asked. Casey laughed as April giggled. I looked up at them completely confused out of my mind.

We walked up to the doors to find the handles were giant spoons. "Is this magic?" I asked April. "No, its they way they made them." Casey smiled as he opened the door.

I stepped in and it was pretty cold. I shivered, why are we in a place so cold?

"Why is it so cold?" I asked April. "So the heat does not melt the ice cream." Casey answered for April.

"What's ice cream?" I asked. Both Casey and April looked at each other before nodding as April went up to the counter.

"I want what you are having April." I smiled. "Can I have two poutines, and a hamburger." April said as the boy across the counter pushed onto a big tablet thingy.

He pushed another button making a 'ding' noise and a big ripping like sound from it. I hid behind April as I was scared that it was gonna eat the boy and then us.

April patted my head as she grabbed paper things from her pocket and handed them to the boy, the boy placed them somewhere before handing her silver coins.

"What's that?" I asked. There was a sudden slam sound as the boy walked away as he started to make a burger and people in the back were frying up the fries?