2014 The Bus Station

Reader's Point Of View 

I looked at my phone for the hundredth time as I waited for the bus to show up. Was it late?

I sighed as my music rang thru my headphones, all of a sudden people were running up the stairs in a panic. My eyes widened as I was about to start to looking around when I was suddenly shoved to the ground. I yelped as I put my hands in front of me catching myself before hitting the floor, my headphones slipping off and hitting the ground.

Hearing screams of terror as children cried and held onto their parents as people were forced into corners and onto the floor with their hands on their heads.

Men and women yelling to get onto the ground still rang in the underground bus station, people crying as everyone hoped someone would save them.

My heart was racing as I feared that this would be the day I died, suddenly someone yanked me up from my hair. My hands immediately bolting up to try and ease the pain.

I watched as one of the Foot minions began to walk down with another hostage. Wait that is April O'Neil from, the news.

I started to struggle as this dude wrapped his arm around my neck limiting my movement. "Tch, let me go!" I shouted.

His grip tightened as he pointed the gun farther into my face.

"We know you're out there!" The leader I'm guessing shouted.

"Show yourselves or we will started executing hostages!" She shouted.

Everyone started to cry as more Foot soldiers started pointing guns.

I growled as I stopped, suddenly there was a small beep sound as if a phone started to record. For some reason my eyes darted towards April.

"NO!" I shouted as an attempt to stop her from making a mistake.

"You! Stand up!" The woman ordered as she pointed her gun. April was about to do so but before she could I smacked the back of my head into the guys face causing him to let me go and stumble backwards. I quickly swept my leg under his and knocking him to the ground.

Suddenly all the guns were pointed at me. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as I was now surrounded.

All at once the lights turned off as the bus could be heard coming into the station.

"All aboard!!" A male's voice rang thru the subway. The lights from the bus causing flashes as someone that sounded rather heavy jumped off of the top of the bus, four times?

Rapid footsteps could be heard approaching my direction as well as the Foot. I immediately ducked down afraid for my life. Thumps and thuds could be heard as I watched the Foot fall rapidly.

A large figure ran past me, were these ninjas!? 

I could quickly point out four different weapons these "hero's" used. The light reflecting off of them.

Nunchucks, Sais, bo staff, and katana's?

I must be dreaming.

The leader of the Footclan was quickly knocked out. As I was too busy watching these ninja's, someone grabbed me again and tied me up. Not again. I sighed, if this keeps happening I'm gonna be labeled as a damsel in distress.

I was quickly whisked away from the subway as I was blindfolded.

I struggled to no avail. The one I must have escaped from must have been weak, I can't even reach the ground.

I could feel the rhythm of his running footsteps against my stomach. My stomach was now aching from the pressure but at this point I couldn't care.