Part 14 Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016

Reader's POV

We made it outside a restaurant as lights hung above us as the sky was a mixture of orange blue and purple. I stared up at the sky as my dad and uncle's watched with me.

"What's that?" I asked dad.

"A sunset..." Dad said quietly. I looked down to see April and Casey smiling at each other as the brothers stared at the sky.

"I'm hungry." I smiled at dad. "Yeah I want food." Mikey smiled, uncle Raph and Leo shook their heads with smiles on their faces.

We sat down and had dinner, the varieties of food such as pizza to poutine, salads and some steak and so on.

"So much food." I smiled as I put my arms up in the air.

We all sat down as it seemed like Mikey wasn't entirely alright with being outside, but yet he was excited. He was nervous I could tell as he held his head in his hands before gasping from his hair before relaxing once more.

"It will take time to get use to the fact we can be humans." Master Splinter said as she stroked his beard. Dad and his brothers nodded.

"Well let's dig in before the food gets cold." April smiled as Casey nodded. 

Long story short, stories of the boys from when they were small little turtles were told, and stories of April and Casey's relationship how and when they got together. Everyone was having a good time. Dinner was finished as we all headed home.

I smiled as dad and I played another round of hide and seek as uncle Raph and Mikey joined in.

That day was one of the best in my life...

Two Years Later...

I sat up from thinking over my life again and sighed, I want to go to school... See other kids... I looked over to my alarm clock to see that it was time for my training.

I got changed as I quickly ran to the dojo to see that everyone was there.

I was confused, April and Casey too?

I walked into the dojo as everyone turned their attention towards me. "Hey Y/n." April smiled. 

"Hey auntie, everyone.. What's going on?" I asked. "Just some training." Dad said I looked up at him to see him avoiding eye contact with me... I narrowed my eyes before I glanced around at my uncles faces with them just smiling gracefully at me.

Alright something is going on, I need to find out what... I'll play along for now.

"Alright." I said as I smiled up at them. I walked closer to Master Splinter as I sat in front of him. "Good afternoon Y/n, today you will be training with everything you have learned today, we will be using wooden replicas of my sons weapons..." Master Splinter smiled.

I nodded as he started to display the replica weapons. "First we will start with Michelangelo's weapon." He said as he stood up.

Uncle then stood up as he walked towards me and staging himself at a reasonable distance. My eyes widened as I looked over to dad as he nodded and I looked to Master Splinter as I was about to say something. "Begin." He said.

Uncle swung his nunchucks as he twirled them. "WAAAAH!" Uncle said as he charged.

I ducked as he swung his nunchucks towards my upper body, I slid behind him and took a swing at his legs knocking him down as I backed up while swinging the replicas.

Mikey flipped himself up as I jumped behind him and knocked the back of his head with the blunt end of the nunchuck, he collapsed as he rubbed his head.