MINE! 🧪

Peter's POV

-Now, if you don't mind...

I slid the strap of her flourish sundress down her sweaty, smooth left shoulder and watched as it began to glide down along it. It stopped right in the line with her left clavicle, that way marking the territory of the most sensitive part on her body.

-... I think that it would be the best if you'd just leave those dishes for later, and join me on the couch in our living room, Corazon.

Shaky breath escaped her plump lips when I greeted her exposed skin with a warm, wet shivering kiss. Her nails were soon enough buried deep into the wood of my kitchen counter, screeching at it when I've brought my tongue up to her sensed shoulder.

-Peter, I-I.. Oh, God, don't stop it...

As usual, she bent her lower spine just enough to meet her fluffy bottom up with my hardened middles and rest it there, whilst my long fingers circled over and over her soaked, sensitive clitoris.

-Babygirl, do you have something to say to me?

I fastened up the pace and simply enjoyed the feeling of her warm juices building up underneath my fingers. Her nails were still staining my counter, each new movement of mine having her dig them down even deeper.

-Please, Peter, just don't stop it..

I grinned to myself, burying my face into her neck and inhaling her scent as if it were the strongest opium on this planet. She laughed, encouraging me with her squeals and moans to continue doing my thing, bringing her close to the edge.

-Doll, are you really that close?

Evil grin carved onto my lips when her sweet, angelic voice began to hiss some really bad words under her breath. My fingers were now circling over her sensitive part in the fastest rhythm so far, intentionally forcing this orgasm to happen this quick.
As we do know, I usually like to take my time with bringing her to the maximum pleasure.

-Oh, God, don't stop it!

I victoriously reached my hand out and squeezed it tightly at her long ponytails, pulling her head back and biting down at the sides of her jaw. My name that's escaped her lips in a rather loud moan has informed me that she came, assuring me that now, I had her mind and soul served on a silver plate, right before me.

-Did Josh make you feel like this, hm?

Her heavy breaths suddenly stopped massaging my ears, leaving our kitchen in an absolute silence. I felt the anger boil through my vessels, narrowing their walls and causing my heart to drum slightly faster.

-Did you hear what I said, Corazon?

As her braided waves were still in the depths of my right palm, I decided to manipulate her weakened state by harshly tugging onto them and quickly spinning her around, so that she could face me.
There was no need for someone to know what has happened throughout the past days.
Even a fool could easily recognise the fear on her face, and pure anger on mine.

Her plump lips were slightly divided, trying their best to produce a word or two, but her voice strings were completely trapped with a pushing mass of fear. Her pearl-like eyes were already halfway filled with tears, stinging at the soft skin below them- causing it to swell.

-Peter, darling, calm down. I will tell you everything, just calm down and rationalise your thoughts.
I know that you're thinking I've cheated on you, but that is not the way the story went.

-Oh, really?

She flushed a bit when I stepped forward to her body, hesitating whether I should or not, cage her shoulders with my icy-cold hands.