THE VIEWS 🧪

*Corazon's POV

Blueish smoke from my cigarette was slowly arising, swirling up in the air and softly tugging at the corners of my eyes. Being so used to its famous scent and harshness, I just continued to stare through my smudged window, not having to deal with the eye-watering problem.

It was, from what I could say, somwhere around 7 PM. The sky was slowly beginning to melt into some warmer colours, contours of orange's palety summing up on its edge. I've woken up not too long ago, positioning my body in the best corner of my bedroom.

Last night, oh boy.
You'll agree that it was wild.

Majorly wild.

Sure, Peter has warned me about being strict. More than just strict, to be real.
But behavior from yesterday? That was a whole new level.

Soft tissue of my fingertips slightly burned, informing me that I've held the filter of my L&M too close to its edge, sweetly touching the flame as I was shutting it down. I stopped for a second or three to count the pros and cons of lighting up another one, deciding to just play with the monotone pack between my pale fingers, in the end.

I don't know why he would do such a thing.

Frigid pain emerged through my intestines, making them release a groaning-like sound. In this point, I didn't even know was it because of barely eating, or because I was just plainly confused. Anxious, even.

I mean, weren't we friends?
Siblings, almost? Haven't we realised that it was meant for us to meet again, building the connection between one another- no matter the fact that we were separated by the time?
Ages, too.

I don't know if you'll understand this, but-
who's the real kiddo in this game?

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
Peter's POV

-Are you sure you don't want to go with me, and grab some lunch?

I mockingly scoffed at her, motioning with my head towards her peach-coloured lips that pursued into a thin line, holding an owl-shaped chain of her infamous necklace between them. She blushed, instantly pushing the necklace out of her mouth with that plump, pinkish tongue of hers.

-Yeah, I'm sure.

Her flaming hair now fell over her face's side, forming a poor form of a barrier between us. Knowing her better than myself by now, I sensed she was blushing exactly like a little girl, aware of being caught while doing something she knows she shouldn't do.

I giggled, scouting her fragile body to my embrace.

-Come on, dolly! Why do you frown on everything I point out?

Her pillow-soft, small pale hands rested flat against my ribcage- desperately trying to push me off of her, whilst she quietly whimpered in disagreement. Silly girl.
I outweighed her for more than a 100 lbs.

Many people were beginning to stare at us, too, as we continued to walk down the crowded, busy Brooklyn street. Still refusing to lift my arm off of her shoulders, I loudly giggled at her cute attempts to force me.

-Maybe because...

As she finally used the last atom of energy, with trembling hands she left my torso- now shielding them in front of hers. I heard a certain amount of guys chuckle as we passed them by, me not able to resist to join them.

-... you only point out the bad stuff! How do you think it's gonna make me feel?

Her usually soft voice groaned, still making me laugh though hitting in the pain centre of my brain. Once my childish side has shut down, I cleared my throat before rationalising the potential problem between us, out loud.