C IS FOR CARING 🧪

*Peter's POV

-Come on, baby, loosen up.

I rose the water temperature some more, letting the hot stream run down her tensed back. She whimpered, stopping the exhale somewhere in the middle of its action.

-I can't, Peter. It still hurts.

Her pale hands with hardened tendos played with the ring on her thumb, twisting and swirling it around. I laughed, adding some of the vanilla shampoo on my palm.

-You have to get used to it, baby. You didn't deserve to finish.

She whimpered as I began to wash her body, mainly focusing on her back and shoulders. Muscles underneath my hand started to loosen, regaining back the temperature in them as her blood vessels widened.

-What's gotten into you, hm? What happened?

With my hands still swirling the foam across her body, painting and shadowing every inch of it with my fingers- she sadly hung her head low to the ground. Her eyes plainly stared at the water's surface, she unable to hide the darkened pigment upon her cheeks. Her hair was up, not shielding it anymore.

I wasn't quite sure that I guessed why she acted around today, but I think I calculated it right. She mentioned her home earlier.
It can't be good.

-I don't know.

She cocked her head to the side as she looked at me, pouting her lips and giving me that pure, innocent look. Hadn't I grown a bit sore towards her, I would definitely fall for it.

-You don't know? Really?

I let the water run down her body again, softly caressing her breasts and arms while rinsing them. She closed her eyes, veins upon her forehead popping out in an instant.
She was near.

-I just wanted you to sex me, Peter. Nothing else!

She plopped her hands down to the water, splashing my abdomen and pectoris. I pinned her wrists down, clutching them to the tub's sides with my hands- before she gives me a full-ass shower.
She whimpered, disarmed.

-Corazon, get serious. Trust me, I won't hesitate to put you through frustration once more.

Our eyes met somewhere in the middle of this chaos between us, hers hesitant whether they should stay there, or go lower- to my lips. Water was still running down, filling the bathroom with some sort of a sound, at least.

I got that small nod of hers as a sign that I can let her wrists free, relieved from worry about staying dry.

-I'm sorry, Dominus. I'm really sorry.

Barbed wire stung at my heart, the name I went by outside of the room, taking me off the guard. I opened my mouth to say something, but her steady index finger was already glued to them, assuring the silence.
She got out of the tub, water sleazing all the way down her sculptured, Goddess' body.

-My mom's back, Peter. I didn't want her to be back.
I wanted her to leave my dad alone.

She softly plopped down, straddling my lap and soaking the fabric of my jeans as her wet body caressed mine. I practically inhaled her naked, pure angelic presence upon me, listening to everything her sweet voice was confessing about.

I told you it can't be good.

-She was fighting with him, blaming his pure self for the things that are clearly her fault. She screamed at him all night long, Pete.

Two of the big, shiny-gloss tears escaped from her eyes, landing directly on my masculine torso. She instantly brushed her fingers across the stain, as if it's going to disappear with her only touching it.