GIRLS IN TROUBLE 🧪

*Corazon's POV

Saturday. Hungover. Headache.

I groaned and pulled both covers and pillow over my face, using them as a shield from the awful, shining bright sun. Damn it, I forgot to pull the curtains last night.

My head felt as if it was on the very, very edge of exploding. Terrible, throbbing pulsations electrified through my temples, and my forehead felt like it was squeezed under the iron helmet. I've never had a hungover before. If I knew it was this bad, I'd stay away from that bottle.

Actually, no, I'm lying. I'd get wasted anyways.

I stayed in a curled up position for a good while, thinking about what the Hell am I supposed to do now. What do people do when they're hungover?

Last night I chugged down a whole bottle of vodka, and three cans of beer as a warmup. I think it is not necessary to say how I puked for good fifteen minutes, barely even making it to the toilet.

Oh, God.

I just wished I had some energy in me. I wanted to go take a shower, have a nice breakfast and then go running. I wish I didn't drink. No, seriously. I wish I didn't.
That's not my thing. I wake up early, I go for a run and I read. I don't fucking runaway from my home, leaving my father wondering how the Hell am I. I don't get drunk.
I don't cry over men. Ever.

Thick, hot tears welled up in my eyes and blurred my already poor vision, since I was still under the covers. This is not me. This is so not me.

-Room service!

Shit!

I frantically swiped the covers off and jumped out of my bed, immediately regretting it, as I felt my already pulsating head going dizzy.

The girl from a few days ago knocked twice and repeated her sentence over again, leaving me no other option than to let her in.

-Just a second!

I exhaled and grumpily pulled my turtleneck over my head, scooping my hair to the side and maintaining it as best as possible.

-Good...

Her jolly expression melted into a confused, pity one as she entered my room and stopped her sentence at the middle. She closed the door behind her and gently held me by the wrists, examining me from head to toe.

-Hey, what happened here?

She palmed my cheek softly, not allowing me to look down and avoid eye contact.

-Hey, girl, are you okay? What happened?

I circled my sight everywhere behind and around her, not being brave enough to look her in the eye.

She patiently held my face in her hand, waiting for a respond as I was sinking my teeth into my lower lip.

-Is it a boy, sweetie? Typical boy problems?

She managed to pull a small giggle out of me, one tear running down my cheek and landing on top of her soft hand.

-More like, a... man problem.

-Come here.

She placed us both on my bed, still clawing my wrists as the excitement was rising equally in her shaking pupils and high-pitched voice. I felt myself getting somehow...
Relieved, I guess?

-What did you say, sweetie? A man?

I nodded my head as her smile grew wider.

-Those two men with long, black hair and dressed in all black leather. Did they come to your room?