1. VII 1983. (II) 🧪

*Corazon's POV

-And if I say 'still', you stay still.

His fingers were trailing down my left thigh, beginning their trip at the top of my illiac bone. As he was reaching them closer to the middle, he teased and enjoyed- probably getting so hard, underneath his jeans. Trust me, I've seen in it happen. More than once.

And he still thinks I'm that innocent.

-I haven't heard you, Corazon.

Electrifying pain shot through my body, emerging at my nervous system and having me flinched upon the silk. Two of his fingers took ahold of my thigh flesh, squeezing it without remorse.

-Yes, yes! Understood.

He then softly began to rub over that area, easing my muscles and shutting the pain. I was relaxed again, fixing my hands above my head- just like he told me.

Being blindfolded was nice. I mean, really nice. I was, ever since little age, an explorer. Adventure seeker.
Fear of the unknown, is what always thrilled me. Filled me with passion.
Now that he's done it, he practically had half of my orgasm in his hands.

As much as I enjoyed it, though, I wish I could see him. Not because I was afraid, no. That was the fun part.
Peter was, simply, a remedy for my eyes. He's the most beautiful creature that God's ever created!

I wish I could see the darkened colour of his emeralds. Veins, popping upon his hands and forehead. Sharp canines that he'd sunk deep into his lip- trying his best not to moan along with me. Sure, ever since we started this relationship- he was only pleasing me.
At first, I felt really bad because of it.

Days were beginning to line and line, and I've began to notice his reactions. Shaking breaths, lip-biting, low groans, and so on...
But the most of all- erection. Erection so big and hard, that only a blind man could unsee it.

I played innocent, though- wanting to give him more pleasure. My Snow-White purity was his biggest turn on. I'd never take it away from him. Ever.

-I'm scared, Peter.

In addition to all of this, I hushed and softened my voice as much as I could- sounding like a sweet, lost little girl.
Lips pouted, legs parted and breasts stuck out in the best angle.

I'd sell my soul to see his face now.

-Scared? Scared of what, dolly?

Warmth of his giant hand found its way to mine, clawing it and protecting like a halo. I shifted, turning my face more to the left side of the bed.

-I can't see, Peter. I don't know what you're going to do. It's scary.

I tried my best to sound sugary- sweet, wanting nothing less than to put him through pain of arousal. You know, being with a dominant, sometimes turns you to a dominant.

-Scary? I thought you'd like it, considering the fact that you're a greedy, horny, little slut.

He whispered those words in my left ear- strain of shivers paralysing my whole side. Harsh breath of his vibrated through my nervous system, setting an explosion in my pleasure centre. I couldn't help but moan, feeling it transfer all the way down to my labial skin.

-I-I..

-Silent! I haven't given you a permission, have I?

Probably in a wrong moment, but I let out a giggle as his full attitude showed upon the stage. I adored that side of his. It aroused me, actually making me feel happy. It fulfilled me.