ALL CLEAR 🧪

*Josh's POV

Harsh nicotine's smoke burned through all of my airways, coming out in a thick, grey-bluish matter. It swirled all around me like a halo, shielding my eyes from the morning sun that desperately begged to enter my apartment.
Sorry, Smoke, but that would be a score one for me.
I've already pulled my curtains up.

I leant back into the comfort of my couch, feeling how my unwashed hair is sticking down my naked back. It must've been over ninety degrees in this room, considering that I haven't opened a single window for days.
Who cares, though.

I concentrated my sight to the cigarette, burning faster and faster by seconds.
Reddish flame was nearing down to my fingertips, dangerously close.

Smothering feel bloomed inside of my stomach, me getting the information how I'm finally going to feel the fire dance across my skin. Believe me, if I weren't that much of a coward- I'd done it earlier.
Way earlier.

How could I be even thinking about her? Was I, really, that selfish to forget that she's my best friend's girlfriend.
And not just a girlfriend.
She was, potentially, the love of his life!

You know, that specific kind that you tend to meet only once.

God, I loved her. I loved her so damn much.

Every night I dreamt about her. Every morning I have woken up- only because of her.

-Peter's really nice to me, Josh. He takes care of me real good.

With trembling fingers, I shut the cigarette down and immediately lit up another one, inhaling the nicotine as if it were the oxygen.

-We made out, you know? It was crazy!
My dad was only one room aside of us, while we intensely kissed and licked each other.
I'll never forget that.

Cigarette was almost halfway done- since I've been taking rather big, passionate drags- as if my life depended on it.

-Should I wear panties?

Beeping inside of my head only worsened, pounding strong at my temples and crushing my neurons down.

-What do you think, Josh.. would I be good in bed?

I clutched my numbed fingers around the ashtray, picking it up and swaying it all the way back to my bookshelf. It landed down with a rather noisy sound, followed by a storm of a few books.
This was driving me crazy.

They were driving me crazy.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
*Corazon's POV

I sat down on the leather couch cushion, smiling at how my thighs practically disappeared into the depths of it. The colour of my long, satin crimson skirt matched in the exact same tone.

-Do you want something to drink, dolly?

His eyes thoughtfully swam across my body, him unable to hide the impatience that poured down his beautiful face. He's called me at least three times, since I've gotten back home yesterday evening.

-A glass of wine would be nice.

I gave him my best, well-practiced cheeky smile with a slightly arched brow.
He sent me a look, softly reminding me of some simple rules.

-I meant, Corazon, something that's legal to be drunken by a seventeen year old girl.

Giggle escaped out of my mouth, though I couldn't resist to roll my eyes a little bit. I don't know if I said this before-
but I adore Peter.

🧪G R E E N   L O V E [peter steele] 🧪जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें