The Deal

What if Roger told his two greatest rivals/enemies about his wife and his child? What if Roger not only told Garp but also told Whitebeard? To doubly make sure that Rogue and their unknown child (be it Ace or Anne) are safe.

Rogue gives birth and dies, giving birth to Ace. Garp gets their first and hides Ace away from Whitebeard. complaining that Ace is not going to be a pirate or raised by them because Ace is going to be a Marine. Garp is going to take to care of him, whether Whitebeard liked it or not. Garp also places Lucy as a baby with Ace to keep her safe because of her idiot father and his idiot fight against the government where they make friends with an abused noble boy who Dadan kidnaps to save him (after he runs away).

It took them many years but Whitebeard and his crew have finally found Ace on a small island in the East Blue, the only problem is, he is not alone and refuses to leave without his brother and future wife, and won't go without them. Ace who has been taken hostage/kidnapped by Bluejam for their pirate fund and Sabo who has been taken by his parents. So Lucy and Whitebeard make a deal, he'll protect them and they become part of his crew, take on his mark and be under

Whitebeard's Protection. Until Lucy becomes 17 she is free to leave the crew. So that they never will be separated for the time being.

Chapter 1

Roger "Can you believe it White?" laughed over the Den-Den Mushi talking his old time rival who everyone calls his enemy though to Roger, it's more like his best friend who just happen to be the Captain of an enemy/rival ship, "I'm going be a to father!"

Whitebeard "Gurarara. Good for you brat!"laughed, "A boy or a girl?"

Roger "Not sure," as he sighed, "Ace if it's a boy and Anne if it's a girl. I'll be gone before then. I'm not going to survive this illness Whitebeard. I've turned myself in to Garp and I've asked him to look out for Rogue and my child. But if he can't... if something happens... I don't know if Garp will let my child live out his dream, no-one what it is. Especially if he decides he wants to a pirate like me... I need to you, I would like you to take care of them if you get there first Newgate. Can you do that for me, old friend?"

Whitebeard didn't need to think about it. Of course Whitebeard could do that for his old friend Roger.

Whitebeard "Tell me where they are Roger, I will go there myself to pick them up right now," Whitebeard told Roger, "A pirate's son should raised by pirates after all! Gurarara. Of course I will take care of them and look out for them. We may have been rivals and enemies but we're friends and drinking buddies first. So of course I will after your family for you. I know you would do the same for me. Gurarara."

Roger"I have someone I trust delivering you the information as we speak," smiled, "Wearing my old straw-hat with the red hair, one of my cabin boys, remember him?"

Whitebeard "That Shanks brat right? Gurarara!" laughed.

Roger "Thank you Newgate," smiled, "Shanks doesn't know what he is delivering though, just so you know. Don't tell him- I've kept this a secret for a reason. it's not only to protect Rogue but to protect my crew as well. Just thank him and accept, I don't want to put the boy in danger more than he already is."

Whitebeard "Not a problem Roger,"

Roger "Good bye my friend," he said hanging.

A few days later, Roger was executed and Whitebeard waited for the red hair straw-hat wearing cabin old to deliver the information from Roger.

Three days later, a small ship appeared with the red hair straw-hat wearing cabin boy from Roger's ship. He and Whitebeard talked, had drinks together and talked about things. Whitebeard liked the looks of the start of the brat's crew. They looked like a good branch of brats.

Whitebeard read through the information once the brat had left. It was going to take some time to get there plus they need to organise and things with their allies to protect their territories and more.

Time to organise them so that they can go and find Rogue and Roger's baby before Garp and the Marines.

South Blue... many months later...

Whitebeard "Garp!?" he said very shocked in seeing the old Marine- Whitebeard could have swore he was going to be beat Garp here, "What are you doing here? I could have swear you were back at Marineford! Where's Rouge? Where's the baby?"

Whitebeard could have sworn that his information had said that Garp was at Marineford dealing with somethings (which Whitebeard made sure had happen to hold up the old Marine so that he could get here first). Why wasn't he there like he was meant to be?!

Garp looked surprised to see Whitebeard and was a little shocked to see Whitebeard. Roger never told Garp he had also asked Whitebeard to look out/after Rogue and the unborn child too.

Garp"Why are you here Newgate?" he asked Whitebeard, "How do you know Rogue?"

Whitebeard "Roger called me," answered.

Garp"Rogue passed away," he told Whitebeard, "Died giving birth. Had a boy- she called him..."

Whitebeard "Ace," he answered, "Roger left me information. Had the names written down if she had a boy or girl plus told me himself. Roger wants to me to look after the boy and raised him to a great pirate, where is he?"

Not exactly a lie, just not exactly the truth either.

Garp "Not here. You will not be taking him," tells Whitebeard, "I'm going to raise him to be a Marine and protect him myself."

Whitebeard "I will find him Garp," tells Garp.

Garp" I'll like to see you try you Newgate!" he laughed walking off, "I'll like to see you try!"

Whitebeard won't be trying, he will be doing. Garp shouldn't underestimate him. Whitebeard will find Ace and he will protect him- whether Garp likes it or not.