Thriller

~Pete's POV~

Background Info:
Behind the stage at the Columbia (Capitol of South Carolina) concert. The guys are getting ready for their set.

I open the door to my dressing room, and I see her standing by the clothing rack. I close the door behind me and quickly make my way to her. She is wearing a super short, tight red dress. She turns around and my eyes dart upwards.
"Can I help you?" She jokes.
"Yes, Im gonna need your number, stat!" I grin back.
"Anytime, for a cutie like you." She laughs again.
The door opens. "Pete, we're on in 30 minutes- oh, hey." Joe took an awkward step back when he saw her. Maybe he was taken aback by how great she looked.
"Hi." She giggled.
"Well yeah just.. Be ready. I'll be in my dressing room if you... Need me." Joe said. His smile was friendly enough, but his eyes met mine, screaming "Don't do anything you'll regret tomorrow." There was trust in his expression, but also a little uncertainty.
"Okay. Have fun." I waved him off. The door closed.
"Now that it's just us... I'd like to get to know you a bit before you give me your number." I said to her. She giggled and brushed back her hair.
"You're funny, Petey." She bit her lip.
"You're really hot." I accidentally bursted out. I excpected her to look offended, but she just giggled again as if guys called her hot all the time.
"Thanks babe."
I smirked and then grimaced at that word. But I looked into her dazzling eyes and my hesitant feelings dissapeared. Her pretty face was mesmerizing. I took her hands into mine and pulled her closer. I needed touch, this was long overdue. She studied my lips and then moved in to close the space between us. I put my hands around her neck, she was strangely dominant. This felt so wrong, so weird.. But at the same time- so right. I let out a small moan. She broke the kiss when the door opened. Our manager, Bob walks in.
"Talia, I hope you are respecting Pete's personal space. He has a girlfriend, after all." Bob says, more to me than her.
"I am, daddy!" She giggles, jumps up from the couch and runs out the door.
Bob seems kinda annoyed, but tries to hide it.
"Sound check in 5." He grumbles, closing the door and leaving me with dark thoughts.
What the hell did I just do?