Me and You

~Anna's POV~

I crept along at a safe distance, following the security guards who were hauling my friends away. I suddenly realized that I had no plan whatsoever. They eventually got to two doors and took everyone inside. I cringed at the thought of them getting in trouble. But I had no idea what was inside, so I couldn't just go in and save them. I waited for about 10 minutes, until 2 of the 3 guards came out, looking mildly annoyed. That meant that there was only one guard inside, keeping an eye on them. At least I hoped there was only one.. Well standing here isn't going to do anything, I told myself and walked over to the doors, and went inside. It was a large empty room, but there was a huge glass window on the far wall. I saw everyone sitting on a long bench, and the back of a security guard. From the bored look on Pete's face i could tell they were getting another lecture. But for some reason, none of them seemed to notice me. I frantically waved, but still nobody looked. Then it hit me that it was one way glass. I could see in, they couldn't see out. I couldn't hear anything they were saying, but I did see Patrick's lips move and Julia hold up a hand, as if to say "Wait!" But the security guard was moving to a grey door, beside the long window-room-thing. SHOOT! I needed to hide. But there wasn't anything to hide under. I frantically looked around, and spotted another door to my right. I opened the door and dived in. It was a very packed tight closet, and I almost couldn't close the door. But i managed, and listened closely. I didn't want to come back out until I was absolutely certain the other guard had gone out of the two rooms. I carefully cracked the door open, and took a peek. Nobody was there, and I could see all of my friends still in the room. I also saw a key dangling from a little metal hook close to the door.

"Score!" I whispered and took the key, unlocking the door to the window-room. Everyone looked up, and then Frank let out a cheer. They all grinned, and Pete said "How did you even... What?"

"Quite simply actually." I laughed. "I'll explain as soon as we get out of here! They might come back any second!"

Everyone got up and I opened the door quickly. I put the keys back, with everyone still looking in amazement.

"COME ON!" I said making a run for the other door, leading out into the mall.

Everyone followed and Gerard whispered "I'm free!" We all sprinted towards a random shop and ducked inside, before any security guards could possibly see us. We sat behind a large clothing display.

"Okay, that was awesome!" Julia said. "How did you do it?"

"Well I was hiding, so I didn't get caught in the first place. Then I followed you guys from a distance, and waited outside the door until I saw two security guards come out, and figured I could take the other one." I said laughing "So I went inside and discovered it was one way glass, but the last guard was coming out so I hid in a closet. And when he was gone, I grabbed the key and unlocked the door, setting you criminals free!"

"Next time I get arrested, I'm calling you." Gerard said, and we all laughed.

"Yes, that was quite impressive." A voice said behind me. "But you forgot about one thing- we still have security cameras, everywhere." I groaned and turned around. A man in a suit was grinning at me, with a strange look of approval. I looked back at my new friends. Everything was ruined- and it was all my fault. The security guards appeared behind the man, but this time there were 5.

"Take them back, and keep an eye on her." The man said, pointing to me. "Shes a sneaky one." A guard grabbed me, and led me back to the jail-thing. Once we were all back in the window room, the guards left once again, but I knew that they were in the room next to us.

"I'm sorry guys-" I started.

"Hey! Don't be at all. We were really close to escaping, because of you." Pete said to me. I felt a little better.

"Yeah! That rocked." Patrick chimed in. Everyone nodded in agreement. The door opened suddenly, and the man who called me sneaky came in.

"Hello again." He told us, still grinning. "I'm going to need your full names and Parent's phone numbers. Starting with you!" He said, pointing to Frank.

"Frank Iero...." Frank began reluctantly, and then said recited a phone number. "Thank you. Next?"

Gerard spoke up "Why hello yes my name is Hugh Janus! Very nice to meet you." I stifled a laugh, but the man didn't seem amused. "I can do this all day!" The man said.

"Just tell him already." Mikey said, annoyed at his brother's antics.

"Gerard Way." Gerard hesitated and then stated a number.

"Mikey Way. Same as his." Mikey rolled his eyes. Patrick and Julia went, and then it was Pete's turn.

"Pete Wentz." He said plainly and cringed while saying the phone number. My turn....Oh man.

"Anna..." I began.

"Whats your last name?" The man asked impatiently.

Everyone looked at me expectantly as I stuttered- "DeLonge."

Everyone looked at me, confused.

"LIKE TOM-" Gerard screamed, but the man yelled over him.

"NUMBER!" I gave him it and he walked out, muttering something about how teenagers scared him. (he and Gerard both, I guess.) 

"DeLonge like... that DeLonge?" Pete started to say, but he must have seen the look in my eyes, because he immediately stopped. This was going to be a looooong wait for my parents to get here.

Authors note: Everyone was freaking out when she revealed her last name, because Tom DeLonge is the guitar player and co-vocalist for Blink-182. If you already knew that, 10 points for you ;) Aight bye and thanks for 100 reads!!!