I'm Gonna Ask Her to Marry Me

Authors note: Dress in side bar was Julia's wedding dress, just for a visual :) I was really indecisive about what to do with this chapter, so please give feedback. Also, huge shoutout to Teamyoungbloods for helping me write and come up with ideas throughout the story <3

5 Years Later

~Anna's POV~
I sit down in the living room and open a photo book. I flip through, memories clouding my head. Everything from Concerts to Graduation. I get to the last filled out page- Julia and Patrick's wedding.

Flashback....

I hadn't seen Julia in awhile, and she looked... Well, perfect. Her long white dress cascaded down like a beautiful silk waterfall. Her blonde hair was curled into a sort of up-do twist that she pulled off perfectly. She looked so grown up and mature.
"Do you, Patrick Stump, take Julia Evans as your lawfully bewedded wife?" The priest asked Patrick.
"I do." Patrick grinned from ear to ear.
"And do you, Julia Evans, take Patrick Stump as your lawfully bewedded husband?" The priest turned to Julia.
"I do." Julia matched Patrick's grin.
"You may kiss the bride." The Priest said. Patrick pulled Julia in, tilted her down, and kissed her. Just like in a movie. Everyone starts clapping. Pete turned to me and grinned, then put his arms around me.
"That'll be us someday." He whispered, grinning.
End of flashback

I feel hands over my eyes and see darkness.
"Guess who?" Pete's voice echoes throughout the room.
"Hm... Nicholas Cage?" I guess, my words muffled through his hands.
"How'd you know?" Pete takes his hands off and grins at me. I just laugh.
"What are you looking at?" He asks softly, eyes glued to the photo of Julia, Patrick, Andy, Joe, him, and I.
"Just some pictures.." I whisper.
"You miss them." Pete says knowingly.
"Well of course I do. But don't let me influence whether you want to... You know. Get Fall Out Boy back together or not." I bite my lip.

1 week later

~Anna's POV (still)~
"Can I please take off my blindfold now?" I groan, lovingly.
"No! You'll ruin the surprise." Pete says, excitement ringing through his voice.
"But I've had it on for hours." I exhale loudly. It's not even an exaggeration- Pete put the bandana over my eyes about 5 hours ago. I couldn't tell where I was at the moment, but I knew that i had gone from walking, to being in a car, to being filled with a strange floaty and headachey feeling in a comfortable seat (a jet, maybe?) and now to walking again.
"Cmon. It'll be worth it." He laughs, guiding me up a curb. I think. We walk on grass for a little while and he starts to slow down.
"Okay. On three, im going to take off your blind fold." Pete grips my hand tightly.
"One... Two... Three-" He snatches off the bandana and my hand flies to my mouth. We're at the tree. Back home. the place where we got to know each other. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world. Emotions wash through me like a huge tital wave.
"Pete, I... How did you..." My voice cracks. Pure happiness fills me as he kisses me and strokes my cheek.
"Don't worry about it." He smiles and takes my hands again.
"I love you so much." I beam at him.
"I love you more. Anna, I love you so so much, that I couldn't picture my life without you. From the moment I met you, I knew you were special. I was so in love with everything about you- just the idea of seeing you made my heart race. And I'm still as in love with you now. The way your eyes sparkle when you're excited and happy, the way you hum when you're nervous, the way you throw pillows at me when I wake you up- the way you're completely you." I smile as happy sobs rack my body. He kneels down.
"Annabeth Reese DeLonge, will you marry me?" He looks up into my eyes.
"Yes." I say instantly through my happy tears. It's the surest and happiest I've ever been in my life.