24.Viciously After

Rene gnawed at her bottom lip, the skins coming out when she felt his first touch.

"You are bare." His first words.

Sebastian was surprised at the shock of the silky skin he found his hands on. The pubic area free of the curls he thought she might have. This only meant she kept it like this because she constantly thought of sex or she had sex with a lot of guys.

He squints his eyes shut.

Even though, he hated that thought he didn't want this to stop because of his envy. He wasn't that trivial to stop this thing from happening. He will ask her later.

As he knew from before, her sex was wet. Deliciously dripping with her arousal. Her slick folds skimmed down his fingers like water.

Without being told, Rene parted her thighs. Small partway at first. She felt his hand cup her sex, it was heavenly. So possessive when it tighten.

She wanted to see his eyes when he touched her but she couldn't move. She was stuck so she bend her head back, landing on his muscular shoulder.

There. He was so magnificent.

His brown dark eyes was looking at her only.
They were almost black like the coal of heat.

It then began its pursuit of taking in her full form. Her breasts looked as if they ache, badly.
He pulled up his other hand, dragging the hem of her shirt up, cupping the underside. It filled his hand, generously.

"Mmm..Sebastian."  His eyes dilated more, hearing her call his name.

Then, he placed his forefinger on her clit. Circling it in a druggy way that got her thighs parting more.

Circle. Circle. Circle.

Her core clenched again. He was teasing her deliberately. His hand on her breast, made her nipples harden. It pebbled against his palm.

"More." Her head was thrown back, in the juncture between the pillow and his head. She moved her head to the side to nibble on his ear.

He dipped his finger into her sex, taking the moisture he spread them all over her bud. He used his two fingers, circling and rubbing it. Faster this time.

Her hips rolled accordingly. The movement causes the friction between her ass to his tight crotch.

Her mouth on his ear was like a sprinkle of fire
His cock could probably tear through his sweat pants right about now.

"Faster. More." She bit her lips as she puffed the words out. She moved bodily up, so her hand went back around his neck, laying it across his back shoulder. She held him tight.

Rubbing quicker, her breath was out loud that it fanned over his ear.

She was close. He could sense it. He grabbed her tighter to him, waiting as her body shuddered with the release. Bucking against his hand, she climaxed hard.

Her eyes were on his the entire time.

He was swallowing every reaction. To see her throw caution to the air, the mind spasming at the way she took her pleasure with his hand gave him a jolt.

A pride. He felt arrogant about her climax. That he had given it to her.

"Uh." Was the only thing she could say.

Her body was still reveling in the aftermath. She held his wrist that was connected to the hand that still was touching her. Rubbing ever so tenaciously.

"You cum well."

She gulped. Her cheeks heating.

Rene didn't know what to say or do. Does she reciprocate or say thank you? Yet, she turned now to him, his hand pulling out of her shorts.

She glanced up at him.

"Do you-want.." Stuck, she looked way. Feeling shy all of a sudden. When she looked back up at him, his eyes were smiling. Not mocking.

"What?" She said, irritability but traced her hand up and down his chest.

"Curious." He hummed.

"Curious about what?"

"It's curious how shy you are now." His voice was rumbling and it still made her core clench. She was wanton slut. She should hang her head in shame.

"Why curious?"

"You are never shy with me. All this while- you were bold. Now what has happened? No one ever make you cum?"

The question immediately had her hand still.

Shit.

"Rene?"

Still not looking at him, she resumes her tracing. His chest defined and ripped. She raked her nails along the trim hair that lead down to the waist band of his sweats.

"Rene." He wasn't going to let this go.

"Let me soothe you." Distracting him, she moves her hand over his clothed crotch. But before it could go further, he held her hand.

"Answer the question. Maybe, then I'll let you soothe me."

"What's the problem? Why do you want to know that? It's my business." She wrung her hand from his. He wasn't letting go at first but then seeing the determined expression on her face, he let go.

She got up, hastily. Crossing her arms around her waist, she moves to the bathroom. Only to have his words stop her.

"What are you so afraid of, Rene?"

She stayed there, with her back to him. She can't turn because her eyes begin to prickle.

This is what she tried to avoid.

The aftermath situation was like a thorn bed for her. She's had a horrible experience dealing with sex. Not horrible- more of a traumatic moment.

When her heart was broken, she did what anyone normally does.

A reckless thing. But what she didn't know was doing reckless things comes with heavy consequences.

It provides a sort of freedom that is albeit dangerous but champagne like escape. It bubbles and pops. It frizzes and when you emptied out the bottle- all you get is the vacant cracked at the rim of the bottle.

Cracked. She was cracked like that.

The whole situation got her wounded up so bad that the thought of it send her on pins and needles. She flat out denied it every time her dad brought it up. Her friend, even aunt Liv who made her life hell by trying to get her to see a psychiatrist.

Rene was a smart thinking woman. She can solve this on her own. One thing she always truly believed- no one rescues you. It's you who rescues you.

This was the first time something so fierce passionate happened to her. This man has changed her and she hadn't even felt the jolt of her past till now. Till he asked that tiny deadly question. She can't ruin the mood and they were still on the unknown side. What happens in Sebastian's house probably stays here.

There was no future to this and she wasn't going to invest anything remotely about herself and his life in this - sort of a relationship.

Straightening her back, she looked back at him.
All hints of sadness leaving her eyes, replacing it with mischief and marvel.

"I have nothing to be afraid of, Sebastian."