5.Yours tormentor

The hair on her neck stands when she sees Sebastian sitting on the sofa, reading his newspaper and drinking coffee.

The same exact spot where she ...touched herself, thinking about him and still managed to fail to have an orgasm.

Rene's cheeks instantly heats when his eyes catches her.

"Good morning, Rene."

"Morning Sebastian. You're still here?"

He sets down his paper, "Any reason why I shouldn't be?"

"No, it's just that it's around 11 and you are usually out of the house.." She states.

"Am I not allowed to stay back and relax in my own house when it's bright Sunday morning?" He challenges me.

Without thinking, Rene snaps, "You don't have to be snarky about it. I was just asking!"

Instantly, she shuts up. What the fuck!

His lips curls, "Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed. Was your sleep satisfactory?"

Sebastian couldn't help but be cheeky about this. He tries to control his laughter when he sees her eyes widen and her cheek redden further more.

"I'm sorry?"

"It's just a question. I'm sure you heard me. It's not like I'm on some hill. You are within distance hearing."

He didn't know why he was talking so much but the fact that this girl had a sexual appetite of a siren had him challenging her at every aspect.

"Ye-yes! I slept fine, thank you."

His eye narrow at that. "Are you always this polite or again, is this another special occasion?"

"I have been brought up this way." Before he could say anything, he hears her mumble, "Unlike some people."

"Like I said. You are within ear-shot." He gets up, moving towards the kitchen.

Rene again reddens.

When she sees him walking to the dinner counter where she was standing she makes herself alert, keeping the dinning counter right in the middle of him and her.

He places his coffee mug on it, his elbows resting upon it as he places his chin on his hand. He takes in her appearance, it's seems that she had changed.

"Why are you dressed?" He inquires, looking at her outfit. A tank top with some pants. He liked her tank, it stretched nicely over her round petite tits.

"Oh, I just thought of going out for a while." She notices his leering, her thighs clenching.

Instantly, his eyes move back to her face and he asks, firmly. "With who?"

"Alannah. I told she is my friend."

"Hmm. Okay. When will you be back?" He sips on his coffee.

Rene catches the sight of his biceps bulging out of that thin t-shirt. Mmmm. He is so sexy.

She jerks out of it, "Probably by six. If Alannah doesn't have to go somewhere. You?"

He glances back up, "Here." And as he takes another sip, he maunders in a low voice he knew she wouldn't be able to hear. "Waiting."

She doesn't register what he said because the last part was so soft, she had to stretch her ears.

Huh. She really need to learn that skill from him. She waves him a goodbye and moves out.
-*-

After spending a relaxing day with Alannah, Rene didn't even glance at the time. She forgot completely and now it was almost ten at night.

She was definitely screwed. So screwed. She only hoped Sebastian would have gone asleep but that was not going to be the case. She knew this.