4.Sinfully Yours

"I had a great time tonight, Andy." She stood in front of the door, waiting to slip back inside the house. As much as the date was like-able, Rene also knew Anderson was a little too vain for her liking.

"Me too, Rene." Anderson Stallion, the sexy football player, stood tall and nice as he looked down at his date.

Who Rene thought was going to make her feel deep and attracted.

He licked his lips, temptingly wanting to kiss her lips from the moment he had set his eyes upon her.

Rene was seductive. She may be quiet but boy, did she know how to play with his mind.

He bent down, his hand clutching her neck. Making his move towards her. She probably didn't expect it but she gave in. Wanting to try this out. Still giving it a shot.

Their lips touched. It was short and mild. He languidly kissed her, touching her tongue at times.

It was tame.

Too tame for Rene.

She pulled back, seeing his eyes daze with lust.
"I'll call you." He winks at her, walking back to his car.

Rene goes back in, greeting Hades along the way. She knew Sebastian had gone for work and won't be back until later that night. Seneca has made her that chocolate cake she had very much liked in case she was hungry but she wasn't.

She was just really horny. She wanted to satiate herself by doing something extremely wicked and naughty.

She sits down on the sofa and calls up Anderson. "So soon, beautiful?"

Since she could only hear him, a different picture came to her mind. Sebastian.

Although, Sebastian's voice was more deep and way more rousing. Anderson had a husky tone in his and for now all she needed was the power of imagination.

She saw Hades sitting quietly at the end of the corridor. So consciously, she sat a littler further into the sofa so that he couldn't see her.

"Rene? You there?"

"Yeah." Her voice became raspy.

"Rene, you alright?" Though his voice sounded excited which meant he knew.

"No actually. I feel..uh"

Suddenly, she felt shy and awkward but luckily, Anderson chipped in. "Horny."

She cringed at that but her lust quenched for her and soon it was beginning to make her forget everything and focus on the task at hand.

"Uh huh. I'm really wet."
She slips off her shorts. Her hand pulls down her flimsy underwear to her thighs as she parts them.

The fact that she was doing this in Sebastian's living room made it more sinful. She clutched the leather of sofa, as if trying to remind herself she was in his house, doing these things.

"Are you touching yourself?" Her hand shot down at her clit, rubbing herself slowly.

"Uh huh. I'm thinking of you touching me there."

Obviously, Sebastian's face comes to mind. Him touching her there caused a spike of desire in her blood.

Rene heard Anderson pulling out a breath. She also heard him stop the car and his zip being pulled. Men and sex. Always. Anytime and anyplace.

"Yeah and what else are you thinking about?"

"You tasting me there..." Sebastian tasting me there.