8.Yours Favourite

Rene parts her knees wider, her hips subtly rocking back and froth. Her pussy touching the cold air, she could feel how wet she had become.

Sebastian raises a shaky hand down his mouth.
"Touch yourself, just like you did before."  He rasps out.

She closes her eyes. Her cheeks were tinted red, her body was shaking with need and all she thought about is what if he touches her.
What would happen? Would they-

"Stop thinking. I can feel your thoughts. Just do what ever comes first." His voice jolted her.

It was needy. It was despicable. It was desperate.

So, she slide her hand down slowly. Moving it down the middle of her chest, trailing her stomach and down to her groin. She felt her skin was hot and giving.

She slide her fingers in a upturned V, bringing her pussy lips right in the middle. Holding it in between her finger, as they puffed up.

Sebastian hissed. He almost came in his pants.
"Go on."

Her eyes slide to him, she moaned when she saw how intently he was looking between her legs. It was so intimate. It was so out of bounds. It was treacherous and unhealthy.

But she didn't listen to her head. She listened to her body. Her fingers slide over her clit. She could feel the brush tingling her senses. She again brushed over it. Then, again and again. Until, her hips were rolling, her stomach clenching and her nipples hardening.

"Oohhh Sebastian." She moaned.

The way she said his name. It had him panting.
She had stretched the syllables of his names as she stroked herself.

"Are you imagining my fingers on your little needy bud?" His tone dirty.

He continues on, "Are you imagining me fingering your tight cunt?"

"Unhhhhh." Her finger dipped in, slick and she put in another. Two fingers simultaneously moving in and out of her.

She began to writher more. Quake more.

"I want to put my tongue in your pussy." His rough voice urged her to thrust in her fingers faster. Inserting another to heighten the pleasure as he kept talking.

"Add another." His voice was hoarse with pleasure.

Doing just that, it stretched her pussy almost painfully but it rewarded her with more wetness. Getting more drenched. She realized scarily he was going to make her cum.

Sebastian was breathing. A little too hard.

He could smell her sex. He could see the glistening fingers coming in and out of that tight hole.

He wanted his fingers to be replaced by hers. He wanted his tongue to replace them and soon his co-He clenched his fist, trying to hold back.

If he touched her, this became real. This became bad. This became atrocious.

So he simply stared which was the hardest thing he had to do in his entire life. He had to just watch her, fingering herself. Doing things to herself that left him weak in his knees.

"Use your other hand to rub your clit."
Her eyes blinked open. Raising the other hand and used it to swab over her button of nerves.

The bed started to move with her. Sebastian leaned closer. He was above her, rasping out soft but harsh curses.

The way his own body moved with the jerks of her bed, added more zing into her masturbation. She was about to come.

"I'm close." She squeezed her eyes.

"No. Don't close them. Look at me." He growled.

Her eyes flashed onto his. They were heavy with need. They could consume her. And she would allow it. That's the scary part.

It made her feel more helpless. She was so close when he moved his hands setting them on either side of her hips. He brought his face close to her cunt.

She could feel the space that was occupied by his face by a force. She imagined him touching her like she wanted.

Oooooo...the pang of mania ruptured in her.
That made Rene groan with ecstasy when she came.

She bucked against her fingers, looking at him watching her so dazed and mouth agape. His eyes were on her face. As she came, her mouth opened, whimpering. Feeling vulnerable and wanton.

Her hands were still on her pussy, gradually slowing down. Her panting slowed as she came down from her high.

Sebastian inhaled in deeply. The musky scent of her cum was throbbing him.

He was in pain.Desperate pain in need for relief but he couldn't. This was already too much.

Rene lay down there right in front of him, naked from the waist below. With her legs open and her pussy still throbbing and wet from her arousal. She looked so free and radiant.

He liked her like that. Not thinking, not plotting the next scheme which he knew she would once she gets her breathing even.

"Your pussy is still trembling. You smell good too." He takes a whiff again.

"You ne-need to leave." She stammers, closing her knees as a new ache begins to throb. She was insatiable when it comes to this man.

"Ahh...back to the thinking again." He flashes her a hot smile, making her think why does he care so much if she thought.

Yeah, she was always told that she was an overtly over thinker but she was pretty discreet about it. Suddenly, this man comes barging in, well technically, she came barging. Yet, that's not the point. The point was he is observing her. Noticing her behavior. Scrutinizing her every move.

And she liked it.

"I will. Since, I know you are feeling sleepy. Good night, Rene." He gets up, not before planting the sheet over her body.

He tosses her shorts back into the laundry basket. Her eyes droops to close, as the fog of sleep began to take over when she realizes one thing before she finds herself being pulled into a deep peaceful satisfied slumber.

He didn't toss her panties into the basket.

Sebastian shuts the door with a careful click. He makes his way to his own room, and flicks on the light.

Then he lets out a battered breath.

His hands takes out her frail piece of her panties, and brings it close to his nose. His nostrils flare at the desire.

Her arousal still lingering. He inhales in more deep.

He must be a mad psycho creep. He just saw his partner's daughter pleasure herself right in front him. Live. Breathing. Touching. So much touching.

He wanted to just tilt his head and slant his mouth over her bare cunt, licking her bud and fingering it till she came apart in his arms.

He was so engrossed with her snatch that he forgot about her breasts. How had he forgotten?

For some reason, he was more addictive to that precious pudgy snatch of hers. All this trouble started between those sculpted legs of hers and that's become his favorite thing in the world.

He needed to eat her out. Soon. Or he would drown.

He laid back into his bed after discarding all his clothes, flicking off the lights. Grabbing himself, while fisting those panties around his hard as steel cock. He groans.

The touch alone shivers through him.

"Rene." He breathes out her name. Her name is sexy. So submissive. So succulent.

Sebastian was going to hell anyway. Might as well do the journey as expected.

Do the crime well so that he knew when he did the time, it was all worth it.