NEW BOOK COMING SOON

Notice-
Bless you, my readers. I hope you are safe.
I present you a synopsis of my new book-although, there is a catch. This book is ambiguous based on my deep imagination.
I have No research based history or facts.
Based Purely Imagination and the advantages of solitude. 

God's Own Ecstasy

"Your eyes are flickering." She said, her own pupils moving back and forth across his face.

The eyes of the man standing in front of her flared into autumn hazel in one and white ice like blue in the other.

His hand moves up to his face, suddenly conscious. His face was angelic, the sun underlining his sharp chiseled features. He was almost heavenly.

"I have never seen such beauty." Azura whispers to him, capturing his wrist to stop him from covering his face.

Viggo didn't say anything. He felt sudden palpitations thudding in his mortal heart. So, this is how humans behave when they are attracted to something.

"You are unlike anything I have seen." She was so star-struck that she didn't realize she had cornered him to the wall.

Viggo growled spinning her around,
"I'm unlike anything you will ever see. I'm what you call out when you cry, when you suffer and most of all, when you culminate in ecstasy. I'm God."
-------------——————————————————
The Sun God Viggo's most powerful locket has been lost in the city of love, Paris. He must obtain it because it contains something very dear to him but he is soon to be wed. However, he cannot unless he acquires it.

So, he takes a trip down to Earth.

Coming to Paris, surrounded by beauty. He meets the woman who carries his locket strapped around her neck. Only it was not like taking a candy from a baby.

Azura Williams, one of the most toughest mentors in the Paris Academy of Dance believes in disciple and honor. She holds to her heart the locket of her own secrets.

When she meets this angelic stranger, sparks combust but he was too good to be to be true. With secrets, passion and most of all Ecstasy, this tale spins a yarn you are yet to hear of.

Will the Sun God submit to his own voracity and ecstasy or return to where he belongs in the highest heavens of light?

Read more to find out.