7.Lusciously Yours

Her breath hitched. Did he just say that?

"You need to leave." She pushed him back, even though he didn't move an inch.
Nonetheless, she still pushes him again.

No movement.

His other left hand came up on the wall, beside her head. Leaning his forearm on it while his right hand kept fiddling with her strap. His body surrounds her, caging her with his smell. Goodness..

"Stop.."

Her words died when she felt his fingers move up to her neck, caressing the skin there.

"Answer my question." His eyes nailing her down but she wouldn't back down.

She catches his hand, before it travelled up to her jaw. As she restricts it from moving further, Rene shivers when she sees the haze of lust glinting in his eyes.

He was liking this too.

"Why?" She breathes out.

"I want to know. I need to know." He said it with so much of force, that she was caught in his trance. She couldn't lie even if she tried to.

"No."

Sebastian pulled back, feeling more perplexed than ever.

"No?"

As if breaking out of his spell, she uses this opportunity to shove him back, and move away from him. Move away from his additive touch.

He turns and looks in her direction as she tries put some space between them. Rene steps backwards, towards the closed door. She needed to figure out things. She had to think.

"Where are you going?" Interrogating her, wanting to know what was up with her. His eyes curiously searching her face.

"I need to go." Her hand touches the handle of the door from behind as she still faces him. She almost turns it open, when his next sentence made her pause.

"You need to get away from me, don't you?"

She stills her hand.

She was still staring at him, his stance so determined and dominant. He raised his eye brow, taking a slow step towards her. She couldn't move any further, her back was already against the door.

"You want to think and think and then act. And, for once I'll allow you to do that but know this. Next time, I won't allow you to think. We will just act."

His mouth grim, his eyes stern and his hands clenched at his side. As if he was controlling himself not to pounce on her at that very instant.

And then, he storms past her, going back into his room.

Rene stares at his retreating back. Allow me ?

Unable to control her body's reactions, she slide to the floor after she closed her door.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god!" She puts her head into her shaking hands, trying to control herself. Her head began to pound.

Rene could not let this happen. It would be wrong and forbidden, definitely forbidden.

Here she thought she had the upper hand, but she was clearly wrong. You can't win with someone who has an ace in his pocket already.