07. ✅

"I'm here!" I called rushing around the side of the bus, coming to a stop next to my brother and Kira.

Man I should work out more.

"Where were you?" Scott asked.

"Uh...class?" It sounded more like a question once I said it that I knew immediately he wouldn't believe me.

"Cheyenne" I glared at him as he tried to sound like my parent.

"Anyways, what are we discussing?" I asked turning to face Lydia and Riley, pursing my lips as Scott huffed.

Finally

"Liam won't listen." Riley started with a sigh, "every time I brought up what happened on the roof he'd get angry and tell me to drop it or he'd walk away."

"He's stubborn. " I shrugged. "We knew that from the get-go."

"Yes. So how do we get him to listen?" Scott spoke up.

"We could take him to Lydia and Riley's lake house. Then just chain him up there as well. Its a full moon tonight." Kira jumped in, glancing over at Scott for confirmation.

"I'm not sharing my basement." Malia piped up.

You already do?

"Actually, it's our basement. And our mom noticed how you tore it up last time." Lydia spoke while pointing between herself and Riley.

"All right, she's still learning." Stiles stepped in to defend his girlfriend.

"But, we're going to use the boathouse for Liam. It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them." Scott added noticing Malia's look at the though of sharing. Even though she already does share, with me.

"But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us? " Kira asked, looking between all the juniors.

"I say if it keeps him from murdering someone we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake." Stiles shrugged as if not even talking about Riley's boyfriend.

"I'm in," Malia added.

"We are not killing my boyfriend!" Riley snapped, glaring at the couple standing near her.

"We're not killing or kidnapping him." Scott reassured my best friend, finality in his voice.

"Then let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him." Lydia said a smirk forming on her face.

"So, you're going to ask out a freshman?" Stiles asked, sounding slightly deflated. Which completely confused me, seeing as his girlfriend was standing right next to him.

"No." Lydia said sending him a look that said 'clearly your an idiot'. "Riley can, they are dating anyways." She added.

"It could work. He still trusts Riley some." I added smiling softly. "But it could make him super angry once he realizes it was a trick."

"I-I have to do it." Riley answered.

"Okay, let's do this." Scott and Stiles took off walking, while Lydia, Malia, Kira, and Riley turned to me.

"Where were you?" They asked, grinning as if already knowing the answer.

"At the bleachers." I said softly, glancing towards my brother. I could tell he was listening by the way his head was tilted.

"Doing?" Lydia asked.

"You smell like a guy." Malia added.

"Talking and hanging out with a guy I met." I shrugged as we began walking towards the school.