11. ✅

"Are you guys totally sure about this?" Liam asked as we-we being Kira, Liam, Kira's mom, Scotty, and myself-all stood around in Scotts room.

"I think Liam's kind of nervous. Maybe you should tell him it's going to be all right." Kira said.

"Maybe you should ensure us all," I mumbled.

"It's going to be all right." Scott said glancing between Liam and myself.

"So, you've done this before, right?"

"I've seen it done." Mrs. Yukimura said.

"Is that just as good?" Liam asked.

"No."

"Mom, you're not inspiring confidence." Kira whined.

"Good. This is a terrible idea." Gulping nervously I shuffled closer to my brother.

"Do you want us to do it without you?" Kira asked. Mrs. Yukimura sighed, motioning for Scott to lie down on the bed.

"Put your hand over his heart." She started.

"Hold on. What happens while I'm out? Am I gonna feel anything?" Scott asked.

"It might feel like you're dreaming."

"Good dreams or bad?" I asked curiously.

"I suppose that depends on you." She answered looking at Scott.

--------------

"I still hate this plan. I mean this is pretty significantly terrifying, he looks dead." Entering the room with mom, both of us clutching each other's hands as our eyes landed on Scott.

"Give me your hand." Mom looked at Stiles and I.

"It's okay." Stiles said while I nodded.

"Wait for it." Scotts heartbeat was faint but I bet mom could feel it.

"Is that enough to keep a werewolf alive?" Mom asked.

"Enough for an Alpha." Mrs. Yukimura said.

"How much time do we have?" Mom asked.

"Forty-five minutes."

"What happens after that?" Mom asked.

"I bring him back the same way." Kira answered.

"No, she means what happens if he stays like this longer than forty-five minutes?" I said.

"No one's told them?" Mrs. Yukimura asked.

"What? What happens after forty-five minutes?" Mom and I asked panicing slightly.

"He dies."

-------------

"Is that supposed to look like that?" Laim asked as the four of us-Stiles, Liam, Kira and myself- looked at the computer screens.

"No. No, it's not." Stiles answered. The screen has gone to fuzz, showing what I like to call snow.

"Where is that?" Kira asked.

"The roof. Someone's gonna have to check it out." Stiles answered.

"I'll go." Kira moved towards the door.

"Whoa, whoa. This might not just be a malfunction." Stiles tried to get her to stay.

"That's why I'm bringing this." Holding up her sword, Kira made her way out of the room.