04. ✅

A pounding in my head is the first thing that greeted me as I slowly woke up. I could hear movement and talking all around me, which seriously was not helping with the headache.

Shut up people!

Forcing my eyes open, I found myself staring at my bedroom ceiling, looking around I found my brother, Kira, Stiles, Malia and my mother standing around my bed.

"Mom?" my voice was soft, barely a whisper. But it was loud enough for the supernatural three to look my way.

"Chey!" They shouted rushing to my side, followed by my mother and Stiles. I cringed as pain shot through my head.

Again, shut up!

"What happened?" I asked, leaning up on my elbows.

"Lay back" My mother soothed me back into the pillows.

"Derek, he hit you in the head. When you started to attack Kate." Scott started to explain, as older Derek walked into my room. His eyes were sad, and he looked like he was beating himself up about something.

"I'm so sorry," he said refusing to look at me.

"It wasn't your fault Derek," I said sitting up and ignoring the looks my mom gave me. "How long was I out?"

"Two days," Scott said.

"Derek, come here." I said, patting the spot next to me on my bed. He shook his head no, refusing to look at me. "Now!" I growled out, smiling as he moved to my side. I curled myself into his side, happy to be next to him, he was like a brother to me. A close brother that I didn't want to lose. "It wasn't your fault." I started. "She turned you back to when you trusted her. Made you think she was a good guy. You can't hate yourself for something that happened because of her. I certainly don't blame you."

"If I had never trusted her-"

"Then none of this would have happened. We would have never met. We would have never become great friends. Allison and her family would never have came here. Everything good that has happened to us would have never happened." I cut him off, pulling away slightly to look into his eyes. "I'm glad it's happened." I added.

"You are the best you know this right?" he said with a smile.

Leaning back into his side, I grinned "yeah."

"Okay, I know you just woke up but you need to go to sleep you have school in the morning." Mom spoke up moving towards me. The others all nodded, moving to leave the room.

"We'll see you tomorrow. " Kira said with a smile before slipping out the door with the others.

"What's today?" I asked turning to mom.

"Wednesday." She responded, pressing a kiss to my forehead before leaving my room, turning the light off and closing the door behind her. Rolling over, I stared off into the darkness, sleep and thoughts clouding my vision.

I wanted to know what else happened in the past two days.

-----------

"I heard what happened, are you okay? How's Derek?" Riley asked the second she saw me at my locker.

"I fine, it wasn't his fault but he feels like shit." I answered, digging through my locker.

"Hey! If those pants get any tighter they'd be hard to get off!" I turned to find some egghead, who obviously thought he was cool walking down the hall.

"Smooth," I muttered giving him the finger as I heard my brother growl down the hall a little.

"I knew I should have made her change." I heard him mutter to Stiles, causing me to laugh. I was wearing a pair of black skinnies, with rips going up and down both legs, a large grey tank top, my leather jacket and a pair of black ankle boot heels. He had argued with me, telling me my jeans were way to tight and my tank top was way to low cut and skin revealing.

"Wasn't going to happen," I said, knowing he was listening in. I heard him growl which caused me to laugh loudly. Riley giggled, knowing that I was arguing with Scott. Its happened on more than one occasion.

"What now?" she asked, as Liam, Garret, Violet, and Mason joined us.

"Outfit choices, again." I muttered closing my locker. I groaned as Riley and Liam began to kiss, a moan leaving both of them. "ew."

"Oh, you know you'd do the same thing if you had someone." Violet responded as she pulled away from Garrett, slightly. She was still leaning into him as if she'd fall over if she couldn't.

"Probably, " I answered shrugging my shoulders.

"Hey are you guys coming to watch practice this afternoon?" Liam asked, his eyes twinkling as he looked at Riley.

"I can't, I have something I need to do," Violet spoke up before Riley could.

"We'll be there," Riley added, glancing at me for agreement before her eyes went back to Liam.

"Great! I really want to be captain. " Liam responded, a smile on his face.

"Hey," I said with an accent, totally on purpose, "my brother is captain."

"Sorry, but do you know how great it would be for a freshman, me, to be captain." Liam explained.

"Well, good luck on that then." I said with a smirk, knowing it wasn't going to happen. Closing my locker I took off down the halls, flipping off the boy from earlier who made the comment.