06. ✅

"You what!?"

"I had no choice! He was going to die!"

"You couldn't have used your fucking hands!?"

"No! Sean had them!"

"Your a fucking alpha!"

I glared angrily at Scott, wanting to smack him upside the head once again. Mom stood at the end of the hall her arms crossed as she watched the two of us, a small smirk on her face.

"I had no choice! You have to understand that." Scott tried to explain, running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"If he hates me or breaks up with Riley for this, you can forget about the werewolf hunters coming for you. I'll come after you with wolfsbane. I mean it." I growled at Scott before pushing past him and into my room, slamming my bedroom door loudly behind me.

Morning gorgeous xx

A smile lit up my face as I read the text.

Morning handsome xx

Moving to my closet I searched for something to wear to school today. It was Friday, the one day I actually dressed somewhat girly, just for Lydia and Riley though. Some deal I made with them two years ago. Grabbing a deep maroon dress and a pair of black ankle boots, I laid them out on my bed.

Just wanted to say I hope you have a great day at school! xx

Yes, cause school is so great ;) xx

I quickly dressed, did some simple make up and left my hair wavy before grabbing my jacket and bag. Exiting my room I rushed downstairs to grab something to eat, hoping to leave before Scott was ready.

You never know, something interesting could happen xx

Like what, a preppy chick spilling her food on herself?

Harsh xx

People are annoying though

Am I?

Not yet ;)

Good xx

"You look nice today," I looked towards the hall as my mother made her was towards me, a soft smile on her face.

"Thanks." I gave her a cheesy smile before looking back down at my phone.

I wish I could skip

"Who are you texting?" She asked pouring herself some coffee.

"Uh, This guy I met." I blushed as she wiggled her eyebrows, a smirk on her face.

"Is he hot?" She questioned.

"Very."

"Really? " Scott said entering the room, "My baby sister is growing up on me."

"I'm not a baby!" I snapped.

Why don't you?

My brother would find out :(

So what?:/

He'd kill me.

"Okay you two, off to school. Now before you're late." Mom spoke up both her and Scott watching me. The latter scowling as he looked between my phone and myself.

I'll protect you ;)

I giggled as I read his text, bet he wouldn't say that if he knew my brother was an alpha.