71

September 4

"Hello" Trey groggily answered his ringing phone.

"Can you come get me out the car" Zamoria mumbled embarrassingly while Trey chuckled and hung up the phone.

"Rude" she said to herself waiting for him to come out.

"Ahhh shit don't you look pretty with them big ass rods in yo head" Trey said making them laugh grabbing her hand helping her out the car while she blushed.

"Thanks" she said sweetly while chuckling.

"Ima stop letting you go places it you can't get yo ass out the car" he mumbled taking her keys from her and locking the car doors.

"Trey give me my keys" she whined yanking his arm.

"No Zamoria" he said sternly making her pout and kept making her way into the house.

"You mad" Trey asked closing the door pulling her arm softly towards him.

"No" she mumbled looking down at her big belly.

He smiled and walked them over to the couch and sat down on the couch while pulling her swollen feet onto his lap and rubbing them.

"Mmm I just want to go to sleep" she softly yawned.

"Why the hell you got yo hair appointment so early anyway" Trey asked looking at the clock which read 8:40.

"Because she was booked for the rest of the day. But the makeup crew is coming over here." She said yawning as he nodded.

"Well the baby shower don't start until 5:30 so you got plenty of time to sleep. Come on mamas" he got up and helped her up then lead her up the stairs to their room.

On the way she peeked in Melody's room seeing she wasn't in there. She scrunched her eyebrows and kept following Trey.

"Awwwww" she cooed walking into the room seeing Melody splattered across their bed with her mouth open.

"She came in here after you left cause it had started raining and lightening, but it stopped like an hour later" he said taking his shirt off and dragged Melody to the other side out of his spot

"Don't drag my baby fool" Zamoria said punching him and he waved her off and climbed back into bed.

She went to his dresser and grabbed one of his t shirts then stripped and put the shirt on which stopped mid thigh.

"Melodyyy" she cooed kissing all over Melody face but Melody pushed her face away and started back snoring making Trey burst out laughing.

"Shut up" she mumbled. Mason jumped on the bed making Trey smack his lips and roll his eyes.

"Well hi momma's second baby" she cooed rubbing his stomach.

An idea popped up in Trey's head and he smirked.