47

April 1st

Today is Kamoria's birthday and Trey and I are finishing putting up the decorations.

Zamoria and Zori went to pick up the cake and the kids from school.

"Kamoria come here" My momma said chasing Kamoria who had a spoon with meatball sauce on it while licking it.

I immediately grabbed her before she tripped while running and she started laughing.

"You being bad" I said smothering her face with kisses and wiping the sauce off her face.

"Give me my damn spoon" my mama mumbled snatching the spoon from me while I laughed.

"MEME" Kamoria yelled reaching for her.

"Awww come on. Meme gone give her baby some meatballs" she cooed taking her out of my arms.

"Kamoria how old are you" Trey asked smirking to see would she remember.

"I this many" she said holding up three fingers.

"What's the number" I asked.

"Mmmm TWEE" she yelled clapping while we laughed and my mom walked back into the house.

"MOMMA FIX ME SOME MEATBALLS" I yelled.

It got quiet until I head Kamoria yell.

"NO DADA." She yelled while me and Trey chuckled and started back putting the decorations up.

"Is Ashely coming" Trey asked.

"Yea but to be honest ion even know how this finna go down" I said sitting down in a chair as he did the same.

"What you mean" he asked taking a sip from his koolaid.

"Nigga do you not remember that shit she pulled with her nigga and Kamoria" I said.

"OHHHH SHIT....oh you right you right" he said nodding.

"Daddyyy" Melody and Dior ran out the back door and hopped into our laps.

"How was school" I asked.

"It was good actually. We had substitutes all day so it was a no work day" Dior said and shrugged.

"Wanna help me grill" I asked standing up and putting her on my neck and I looked up to see her nodding.

"Ouuu can I flip the hamburgers" she asked excitedly as I walked into the house to grab the bag of charcoal.

"Sure thing chef" I replied as we walked back outside to start grilling.

"Daddy for my birthday can I get a bunch of balloons like Kamoria did this morning" she asked referring to my Instagram post as I put her down.

"You can get whatever you want boo boo" I said ruffling her hair.

"You still want to flip a burger" I asked and she nodded happily. I handed her the spatula and held her hand to show her how to flip it.