43

February 14th

"YO MAN THIS A FUCKING HIT...AND IF I LOSE YOU IM AFRAID I MAY LOSE WHO- WHO I GAVE MY LOVE TO" I yelled bouncing round the house.

Trey had just released his new single "Heart attack" today and man let me tell you this bitch hitting, but Zori and Dior feeling it a lil too much.

"ITS KILLING ME SWEAR I NEVER CRIED SOO MUUUUCH CAUSE I NEVER KNEW LOVEE WOULD HURT THIS THIS BAD" they yelled. They knew not to curse cause I was gone beat they asses.

"How the hell y'all learn these lyrics the song ain't even been out for 24 hours yet" and we just shrugged.

"When it's a bop like this that shit gets stuck" I said dapping him up.

After our trip we all immediately got back to our hustle. Everybody has been in the studio on their grind. Zamoria and I still aren't speaking and I haven't heard from her since Christmas Day and I really don't give a fuck.

Sometimes I see her and Dejounte in magazines or on theshaderoom. His bitch ass.

Melody and Dior are back in school and Kamoria is with her mama until next week.

"Have you heard from Zamoria" Zori asked quietly. Ever since their little argument they haven't spoke to each other neither. Dave and Michael haven't even seen her but mama said she calls her.

Trey still gets his time with Melody and she's the only thing that matter in this situation.

"Nah I only talk to Melody ion ask about her mama and she don't say nothing about her" Trey shrugged.

"DIOR IS YOUR BAG PACKED" I asked.

"YES SIR" she answered back.

"Where she going" Trey asked.

"Ooh see she finna be with mama while me and Zori spend the rest of the day chilling,drinking, smoking and making babies" I said pulling Zori on my lap while she blushed.

"Y'all some nasty mothafuckas I'll just drop Dior off on my way home cause my mama over there anyway...D COME ON IM TAKING YOU TO MEME'S" he said. Few minutes later we heard her small footsteps running down the stairs.

"Can we get ice cream" she asked as Trey took her bag.

"NO" Zori and I answered.

"Every time you eat anything sweet you act crazy as hell so no ma'am" Zori answered as she chuckled.

"But mamaaaaa" she whined walking towards me and Zori placing her head on Zori's chest.

"How about this if you make all A's on your report card I'll feed you all the sugar you want but if you don't no sugar for 5 months" Zori said as Dior gasped but thought about it.

"Hmmmm I'm pretty smart" she said rubbing her chin while we laughed. "You got yourself a deal mama" Dior said holding her hand out and they shook hands.

"Alright shorty lets roll out" Trey said dapping me up and hugging Zori as we stood.

"Bye mama. Bye daddy thank you for the gifts too daddy" Dior said giving us a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"See ya later babygirl" we said at the same time.

"Aight baby I got you a sexy ass dress upstairs that you need to put on for tonight" I said after I closed the door I pulled her to me and grabbed her ass.

"Ouuu what you got planned for me daddy" she said rubbing on my ass and I pushed away from her.

"Stop with that gay ass shit man" I mumbled walking to the kitchen.