2

Waking up I heard the birds chirping. The sun beaming through my curtains it was peaceful. Not having to wake up to loud gospel music anymore..my mom not giving me a time limit to get dress..eating whatever I want for breakfast..having friends over oh yeah I can definitely get use to this.

I hopped out of bed and hooked up my Bluetooth.

It's a MAC, fact, I'm in the black 'Bach
We never lack, lack with that strap
I'ma drive through but if you back back
It's gon' clap clap and that's that
I never tap tap if I don't like a ho
You act act like you like her though
Never backtrack if I ain't fuckin' with you
Can't sit with us but you might can go
All my pretty bitches, high-saditty bitches
Got a milli' bitches on go
All these silly bitches, I'ma kill these bitches
Yo Pop, who the fuck want smoke?

Nicki blared through the speaker as I rapped along putting my hair up in a ponytail and stripping from my clothes.

Once the water got hot I got in letting the water hit me and run down my body. Grabbing my washcloth and soap Chris popped up in my mind for like 3.5 seconds.

"The fuck" I said to myself

Rinsing off he popped up again. Events from yesterday replayed in back of my mind. The fact I didn't even see what he looked like. Only thing I saw was that he was light skin and a skull with a halo tattoo on his hand. Other than that I don't have no clue what he looks like because he always got his head down or a hat and or hood on covering his face.

Shaking the thought off i got out the shower and wrapped the towel around me. Going to my closet I picked out white jeans, a tank top, blue red white and yellow wind breaker, and white Air Force 1s.

I went into the bathroom and straightened my hair out. Throwing on some gold jewelry I topped it off with red lipstick. I looked at myself in the mirror and I look better than half these bitches out here and thats on periodt. I was feeling myself so much I decided to post a picture since I haven't in a while.

 I was feeling myself so much I decided to post a picture since I haven't in a while

Welp time to go to this bitch ass school once again.
......
Getting all the books I need from out my locker somebody tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and looked up due to me and the person height difference.

They had a hat and hood on holding flowers. My eyes dropped down the the person hand and I saw the tattoo of the skull with the halo over it. I smiled and closed my locker giving my full attention to Chris.

"Hey" I said smiling

"What's up..um I just wanna say thanks for yesterday" he said giving the flowers to me

"Aw you welcome aint no big deal..thank you" I took the flowers

"Yeah" he said walking away

I looked at the pink and white roses and held them close to me. Over came shay and Bria with unreadable expressions.