7

"Nigga where is you at" Chris said kinda upset from over the phone

"I'm coming I woke up late" I explained pulling out my driveway

"Hurry yo damn...these bitches comin up to m- BITCH MOVE I DONT FUCK WITH YOU DAMN IF ZORI WAS HERE YOU WOULDNT BE DOING THIS..these hoes keep coming up to me this like the 10th one" he huffed

"Omg I'm coming I'm around the corner" I turned the corner pulling into the school parking lot and hanging up the phone

I got out the car looking around the lot trying to find Chris. I spotted him sitting on his car looking down at his phone with his back towards me.

I ran towards him before I hugged him from behind. He jerked and stiffed up making me laugh. He turned around so fast making him sigh in relief.

"I almost went rocky on yo ass you gotta stop scaring me" he held his hand over his chest

"Why you so violent" I laughed as he hopped off the car

"I wasn't like this before you came along" he poked my cheek

I gasped "don't blame me..it's my job as your best friend to get on your nerves"

He looked at me and scrunched up his face "mhm"

"Come on loser let's go" I punched his arm and started walking into the school

...
"Another day in prison" Chris said rolling his eyes at the girls who gawked at him while I mugged the shit out of them.

"Thirsty fuckers" I mumbled while Chris pinched me.

"Don't...pinch...me...fucker" I said hitting him every pause and I walked off but was yanked back.

"Don't put yo hands on me" he whispered in my ear making me shutter and this yellow fucker had the audacity to tap my butt while smiling.

"That's why you look like that yellow ass tellutubbie and don't touch me" I mumbled laughing at my own joke removing his hands.

We walked in the classroom and I saw Jaiden biting his lip at me as I tensed up.

"What's wrong with you" Chris asked turning my face towards his.

"N-nothing lets just go sit down" I said pulling Chris feeling that he didn't move I met his gaze and his gaze was on Jaiden.

"Chris no don't do it please I already-" Chris shrugged me off.

"Hey A'zori" Jaiden said winking at me.

"Aye my nigga don't utter a fuck ass thing to her sit over there and keep ya mouth close fa I feed yo ass some fruit loops you got damn faggot taste the rainbow head ass" Chris said trying to keep his calm in his seat while I sat beside him and rubbed his hand.