67

August 7

"ZAMORIA COME ON" Trey yelled from downstairs.

I sighed looking around the upstairs floor with a tear streaming down my face and a small smile.

Who would've thought that I'd be here right now. 20 years old with four children and a loving boyfriend. I know I'm going but I'm doing hell of a good job and all of our hard work is finally paying off.

"I'M COMING" I yelled back. The house was so empty instead of the furniture that we had left. We decided to leave every single piece of furniture in the house including the beds. We wanted to start completely over and that's what we're doing.

"Come on Mason" I held his leash and we made our way downstairs while I held on to the rail and Mason led the way trotting in his shirt that said "mommy's little man".

Trey chuckled watching Mason move at a fast pace and me walking down the stairs slowly. He took the leash from me and grabbed my hand while leading her down the rest of the stairs.

"where's Melody" I asked rubbing her growing belly.

"She's in your car. I'm driving the truck and I'm leading the way." Trey said as we took one last look and walked out the door.

"Trey why the hell is all of your cars on this truck like their going to sell them" I said scrunching my eyes seeing the rest of the cars on the truck that transports new cars.

"Ooh see they following us and dropping the rest of the cars off at the house" he said as I nodded.

"Ooooh" I mumbled.

"Stay close behind baby" he pulled me towards him and smacked my butt while pecking my lips.

"Let's go motherfuckers" Chris yelled out his window. Did I mention that their following us also?

Trey picked Mason up and handed him to me while he wagged his tail really fast making me laugh.

"Come on mama's baby" I cooed taking him and walking to the car.

"You ready babygirl" I asked Melody closing the door and handed Mason to her as she reached for him.

"Yes" she smiled really hard making me smile.

"Let's roll out then" I mumbled as my phone connected to the car and I turned on my playlist and immediately starting singing once I heard the beat of heart attack playing.

Trey pulled out, then me, then Chris, then the truck with the rest of our vehicles.

Skip car ride
....................

Omniscient

"OH MY GOD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL" Zori said as they got out the car.

They all stared at the house in amazement taking this moment in.

"AYE MAN LINE EM UP ONE BY ONE DOWN THE DRIVEWAY" Trey yelled to the truck driver and he nodded.

"Damn it looks more beautiful from last time" Zamoria chuckled to herself.

Trey grabbed her and Melody's hand while Melody held Mason's leash.

"This is it baby" They all walked up the patio and stood in front of the door.

Trey took out the key and unlocked it making Dior and Melody squeal with excitement.

"Damn" Zori and Chris said walking into the house in awe.