45

March 29th

It's been one month and 14 days since the incident with Dejounte and Zamoria and she's been taking it very well knowing that he's dead.
Her and Trey are back and better it's like they never even split.

While Melody's at school they do nothing but make love until it's time for her to come home. Zamoria didn't want to live in the house anymore so after the mess was cleaned up she sold it and moved in with Trey.

Her and Chris have yet to make up or say one word to each other and it's still bothering her.

On the other hand Zori is living her best life with Quavo. They met at one of Usher's party last month and has been hitting it off every since. They've even went on a couple of dates and is the main topic of "Couple Goals" even though they only talk.

Chris still travels her mind every once in a while but she keeps herself occupied 24/7 so she wouldn't have to think of him.

Chris on the other hand is also living his best life. Surprisingly he didn't go back into that dark place. Now he's either in the studio, the club, or in one of his guest rooms with a broad he met for the night and kicks her out the next day.

He keeps women in and out of his home, but when Dior or Kamoria is with him it's just them and no one else.

He stills communicate with Trey but not Zamoria and Zori. He was heated when he found out about Quavo, but that gave him his confirmation to just do him to keep his mind off of Zori.

How long could they actually avoid each other though?
.....
Trey

It's Friday thank god. Zamoria and I were making phone calls making sure everything was straight for Melody's birthday party tomorrow.

My babygirl is turning 9 and she wanted to do a sleepover so she's going to get her sleepover.

Although Melody and Dior doesn't have our blood running through them we all love those little girls like their actually ours.

I can't wait until Zamoria and I have our own. I love that girl with all my heart man. Although she doesn't mention it I can tell that she's still a little hurt that her and Chris aren't speaking.

It's like her sex drive has been crazy as hell lately. And her mood swings are out of this fucking world. One minute she trying to fuck a nigga next minute she throwing shit at me.

I told her the other day that her ass was getting bigger and she started crying and cursing me out for giving her ass a compliment.

"Alright...thank you...you too...bye bye" she hung up the phone. "Alright everything is set for tomorrow and I feel exhausted just thinking about it" she said groaning walking up the stairs to our room and I followed her.

"Just imagine 8 and 9 year old girls running around like they ain't got no damn sense" I said as we both chuckled.

"If they ass don't go to sleep their got damn parents can come get they asses" she yawned climbing on the bed while laying down and I rubbed her feet as she moaned.

"My feet hurts so fucking bad" she whined. Her feet were kind of swole. Probably from her running all over town running errands.

"Awww you feel okay baby" I said climbing on top of her as she pouted.

"No I think Mother Nature is finna come but it's weird bec- oh shit move move move" she said pushing me running to the bathroom.

I ran into the bathroom seeing her hurled over puking her insides out while I held her hair back and rubbed her back.