27

"I can't fucking stand yo dumb ass sometimes" Moria said to Trey as I chuckled.

"You mad cause I stopped you from fighting an irrelevant bitch" Trey snapped as we made our way to the other line to get something to drink.

"Boy fuck you because you should've let me beat her ass apparently you like her" she said rolling her eyes and for some reason I found this shit funny as hell because Moria is jealous as fuck.

"Ian finna deal with yo crazy ass today" Trey huffed.

"That's cool I know somebody- scratch that I know multiple niggas that will like to deal with my crazy ass" she said and Trey grabbed her.

"Play with me if you fucking want too I'll knock yo got damn head off" he gritted as she smirked and he walked off.

"Where you going" she called out.

"To find a gun too smoke you and them mothafuckas" he said.

"I'm dead as fuck" she said laughing.

"That's ok both of y'all gone be dead in a few" he said as she frowned and I started cracking up.

"The hell you laughing at plenty of niggas want A'zori" she smirked as I became serious.

"Thot together get shot together. So I suggest both of y'all think smart" I said walking away laughing at her facial expression.

"OHH NOOO HELP" I seen Kelly and a group of people but I didn't see Zori so I quickly ran over there pushing through the crowd too see Zori on the floor passed out.

"Oops someone had too much apple juice" she pouted as I quickly picked A'zori up.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY BESTFRIEND" Zamoria yelled everyone backed up leaving just Kelly standing right there as I lightly tapped Zori on her face.

"Bitch you did something too my friend" Moria said through gritted teeth as I picked Zori up.

"Fuck that bitch up Moria" I mumbled running to the nurse office.
......
Trey

"You got amnesia now bitch? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED" Moria yelled at Kelly as she looked scared. Shit I would be scared.

"I told your friend she should watch what she puts in her body like that apple juice she just drank" Kelly shrugged.

"So bitch you still fucking with my bestfriend? I haven't even known you but for a couple of months and I've already gave you one too many warnings. I should've beat yo ass for that shit you pulled at the club but I let that slide. And you still kept saying slick shit. Now you done fucked around with Zori drink making her pass out. If I don't beat the shit out of you right now my name wouldn't be Zamoria Shalaye Brown." Zamoria said walking closer to her as Kelly kept moving back.

"Trey get your fucking pet" she yelled.

"Bitch don't talk too my man" she spotted harshly while tying her hair up. "Listen I'm tired of talking with your ass we can do it the easy way or hard way either way I'm gone beat yo ass" Zamoria said taking her earrings off while shoving them into my pocket. I wasn't even finna stop her. Kelly gone learn one way or another.

"Let me tell you something. You may think that you're all big and bad but you're nothing but a little ass mutt who's mother don't even want her with a dead ass daddy and runs away from all her problems by drinking and trying too jump off of her aunts deck you depressed ass bitch" Kelly spat while Zamoria looked up at her due to her being short.

Zamoria swung her arm back making contact with Kelly's face. She kicked her tall ass in the knees making her fall on the floor.

She got on top of Kelly sending blow after blow while others recorded and some ran to go get the principal.