34

December 3rd

Zamoria

"Ughh how do you keep beating me" I groaned at Melody beating me at just dance for the 12th time.

"Mommy just give it up. Your daughter dances better than you" she said smiling running to the kitchen as I chased her.

"Oh really" I said grabbing her tickling her making her burst into a fit of laughter.

"O-ok I'm s-sorry" she breathed as I put her down and laughed at her trying to catch her breath.

"Hello" I said taking my ringing phone out of my pocket.

"Hey baby" Mama April's voice boomed.

"Hey mama" I smiled taking a juice pouch out the fridge for Melody as she sat at the stool.

"My grandbaby still spending the week with me" she asked.

"Melody you still wanna go with nana this weekend" I asked as she chewed on some gummy bears and nodded her head really fast making me laugh.

"Yes ma'am she still coming I'll drop her off because I have some errands to run" I stated drinking out of my bottle of water.

"Ok baby be safe love you" she said.

"Love you too mama" I said hanging up.

"Your bag packed baby" I asked as she nodded.

"Ok go put your shoes and coat on and I'll go start the car" I said as she hopped down and ran up the stairs while I grabbed the keys and went outside to start the car up.

"Mommy where's daddy" she said coming down the stairs handing me her bag.

"Daddy told you yesterday he had an radio interview today mamacita I'll tell him to stop by granny April's" I said as she nodded and walked out the door in front of me.

After I put her bag in the backseat I climbed into the drivers seat.

"Yo,yo,yo it's Ebro in the morning and today we have thee rising artist Trey Songz" the radio blared as I turned it up and Melody gasped hearing Trey's name.

"Now Trey you've just recently signed to Atlantic Records correct" the lady asked.

"Yea it's been nothing but blessings man special shout out to my family and especially Usher I'd be no where without him" he answered.

"Now I believe everyone wants to know. It's rumored that you have a daughter with Zamoria Brown is that true" Ebro asked.

"Yea man. Well she not biologically mines but blood wouldn't make us any closer I love that little girl to death man and Zamoria" he said making me smile.

"MOMMY HES TALKING ABOUT ME" she answered excitedly making me chuckle and nod.

"Well there it is ladies and gentlemen. Ladies Trey is off the market and has a daughter so don't try it" The lady said.

"You got that right" I said laughing.

10 minutes later

"Alright ladies and gentlemen you have heard from the upcoming star Trey Songz and now you'll be hearing his new single that he brought with him called Can't Be Friends" Ebro said as a nice smooth beat played through the radio.
.......
A'zori

"It's so boring without Dior and Kamoria" I pouted while Chris rubbed my legs.

"Mcht yo ass the one who told my momma she can get Dior for the week" he said as I slapped his arms.

"Stop fucking-" he started but I shushed him.

"Oh shit remember Trey got a new single out" I said just remembering.