56

April 20th

We're currently sitting in the middle of my living room floor helping the girls with their school project.

I use to hate having homework on the weekends and I know they do. They're doing a project on the Animal Cell. They have to have a cake model with labeling parts and a poster board explaining what the parts functions are.

"Ughhhh I'm tired" Dior whined laying back on the floor.

"Me too" Melody sighed.

"Well get un-tired because we have pizza and Ice cream" Michael said and our heads snapped towards their direction.

"UNCLE DAVE AND UNCLE MICHAEL" Dior and Melody yelled running to them hugging them.

"Take this to the kitchen for us please shorties" Dave said handing them the stuff.

"Alright that's y'all lunch break but as soon as y'all get done eating it's back to work" Zori said getting off the floor.

"Did y'all get the cake" Chris asked. Michael ran back outside and came back with the cake.

Trey took it and walked to the kitchen to place it in the refrigerator.

"Moria you big as hell for too be two months" Chris said laughing helping me off the floor. As soon as I got up I started hitting him.

"I have three fucking children inside of me what do you expect me to be dumb ass" I said walking to the kitchen.

Trey was placing two slices on the girls plate and after they ran to the table and started eating.

"Teetee can we have some juice" Dior asked and I nodded. I got two cups and poured them some koolaid in the cups and handed to them.

"Thank you" they smiled and I smiled back.

"BAD DA DA" Kamoria yelled running behind my legs. I turned around and picked her up.

"You hungry babes" I asked kissing her cheek and she nodded real hard while I chuckled.

"MAMIIIIII" Kamoria yelled wiggling out of my arms running to Zori as she picked her up and threw her up into the air.

I fixed Kamoria's and Zori's plate then handed it to her.

"Tank you mama" she said sitting on a stool and placing Kamoria in her lap breaking the pizza up for her.

I grabbed my Chicken Alfredo out of the bag along with the marinara sauce and sat down.

"DAAAYUM ya couldn't fix us no plate" Trey said as the rest of the dumb asses agreed.

"Y'all weren't in the kitchen so to answer your question....no I couldn't fix y'all a plate" I said pouring the marinara sauce in my Alfredo and they looked at me weird.

"Whaaaat?! It's good" I mumbled stirring it.

"Me taste" Kamoria demanded opening her mouth wide.

"Don't be demanding me to give you nothing little girl before we fight" I said putting some on a fork putting it up to her mouth.

"Mmmmm" she smiled sticking her thumb up.

"Seeee even Kamoria likes it" I said chuckling.

"Because y'all ass eat any fucking thing anyway" Chris mumbled and I glared at him.

"Don't do us" I said scrunching my nose up.

After we ate and laughed it was back to the project.

"Annnnnnd....DONE" Melody and Dior yelled adding the last touch of glitter to their poster.

"Alright you guys we'll start on the cake tomorrow" Zori yawned.