60

June 25

"So y'all dead ass saying that the babies heads ain't big as shit. That's what y'all tryna tell me?!" Chris yelled throwing his hands up while Zamoria tried to get up but Trey held her down.

They were all at the park because the kids wanted to go so we took them.

"Nigga I know you ain't talking Kamoria ears are big as shit like yours" she said squinting her eyes as they all dramatically gasped and placed their hands on their chest.

"Oh no you didn't talk about my baby" He said snapping his neck making them laugh.

"KAMORIAAA" Zori called. Kamoria slid down the slide and ran over there to them.

"Kamoria teetee said your ears are big" Chris said picking her up. She glared at Zamoria and her lips started quivering.

"Awww come here tee stanka. Daddy lied to you I would never call my baby ears big he's the one who said that" Zamoria pouted and reached for Kamoria and she reached back.

Zamoria took her into her arms and rubbed her back while sticking her middle finger up at Chris making Zori and Trey snicker.

"My ears no big daddy. Your ears big!" She said popping her head up form Zamoria's shoulder.

"Awww daddy's sorry can I get kiss" Chris puckered his lips.

"No dada" Kamoria slapped him making his face fly to the side. She bursted into a fit of laughter and jumped down and ran back when Chris jumped at her.

"Omg" Zori said laughing holding her stomach from it feeling tight from her laughter.

"No dada" Trey mocked making them burst into a fit of laughter again.

"Need some ice" Dave chuckled.

"Fuck y'all" Chris mumbled.

"YO WHAT THE HELL" Trey took off running towards the girls and the crew followed seeing two women grabbing on Melody and Dior.

"You got 3 seconds to back the fuck up" Zori said taking Kamoria off the slide and putting her on her hip while Trey and Chris pulled Melody and Dior behind them.

"These are our kids" One of the women said with her nasty teeth.

"Bitch these are OUR kids" Zamoria said stepping up but Trey pulled her back.

"Let's go Melody and Dior" the other one said trying to grab for them.They hid more behind Trey's and Chris's legs scared to move a muscle.

"BITCH DONT TOUCH THEM" Zori said pushing her back by the shoulder.

"DONT PUT YOUR HANDS ON-"

"Wait a minute bitch that's what we not finna do" Zamoria said chuckling stepping up snatching her arm from Trey.

Zori had passed Kamoria to Chris.

"Alright fucking Salt N Peppa. MELODY AND DIOR LETS GO NOW" The crooked tooth one yelled. Zori and Zamoria looked at both of them with disgust with white substances on the corners of their mouth and powder under their nose.

"NO" Melody and Dior yelled crying.

"Look to save us all some trouble why don't you guys just go back to prostitution and leave us alone mmkay" Zori fake smiled.

"Bitch give us our kids" One said.

Zamoria and Zori looked at each other then smirked and nodded.

"Zamoria you better no-" Trey started but got cut off when Zori and Zamoria went in their cross body purses and took their tasers out while tasing the shit out of the two females making them fall to the ground in shock.

"Y'all already know what to do. Now Take us the fuck home." Zamoria said to Dave and Michael while grabbing Melody's hand while going to the truck while they wiped their tears.

"Zori you ok-" Chris sighed when she held her hand up.

"Not now Chris" she croaked. She grabbed Kamoria and Dior's hand and walked to Chris's car.

"Just give them some time man. Y'all already know how they are about them" Michael said. They dapped Chris and Trey up and took the two to finish them off at their warehouse.

"I'll see y'all later man be safe" Chris mumbled dapping Trey up as he said the same.
......
Trey

"Z, MELODY" I called out walking in the house from getting us something to eat.

I sat the Zaxbys bag on the counter and walked upstairs to check our room and that's where they was. Zamoria had Melody tightly wrapped in her arms while both of their mouths were both slightly open and light snores cane from them making me chuckle.

I walked over and started kissing on Zamoria's face making her jump out of her sleep but sighed in relief seeing that it was me.

"Y'all food downstairs" I mumbled against her lips.

"Alright...Mel Baby...Melody wake up....daddy brought food" she popped up and grinned.

"Why didn't you say that" she hopped out the bed and ran downstairs making us laugh.

"Carry me" Zamoria pouted lifting her arms out.

"Come on big mama" I said making her chuckle while picking her up and I head downstairs.

"Don't drop me fool" she mumbled in my neck.

"Shut up ain't nobody gone drop you" I said smacking my lips.
........
Chris

"They're sleeping so peacefully" Zori said standing in the doorway watching Kamoria and Dior take up all the space in my bed.

"Come on lets let them sleep" I said taking her hand walking down stairs while we plopped on the couch.

"Today was....something" she chuckled rubbing her forehead.

"You already know Dave nem killed them bitches right" I said laughing making her laugh and nod.

"They deserved it hell" she said rubbing her hands through her hair.

"I want some McDonald's" she pouted.

"You get Kamoria and I'll get Dior" I said and she smiled as we raced up the stairs because I was hungry as hell.

"Yo ass fat" I mumbled grabbing it as we walked in the room.

"Stop fool" she said pushing my hand.

"Hush up and get my kids woman" I said mushing her head while she glared at me.

Once we got them in the car they were still sleep.

"To McDonald's we goooo" I said backing up making Zori laugh.

"You so stupid" she said chuckling.