37

December 13

Zamoria

"You not fucking going like I said Zamoria damn" Dejounte said as I scrunched my face.

"Let me tell you something you ain't my nigga-"I started.

"Yet babygirl yet" he said winking as I tried to fight the smile that tried to come on my face.

"Why don't you want me to go" I asked.

"Zamoria what I look like letting you go across country with your ex when I'm trying to get with you" he asked as I bit my lip thinking about it.

"Yea you're right" I sighed giving in.

"And plus you can be with daddy D" he said as I put my face in the camera with a scrunched up nose as he laughed.

"Baby I want you to meet Chris and Zori though please" I pouted.

"When" he asked.

"Umm well Zori just texted me saying that they're doing a little movie day and we can come through" I said seeing Zori's text message come through.

"Yea sure I'll pick you up round 5 ight" he said.

"Alright D" I said.

"Aight baby" he said hanging up before I could correct him.

These past few days with Dejounte haven't been bad. Let me hop y'all on our lil discussion though. Chris,Zori, and Trey thought it'll be a good idea to go to bora bora for New Years and I was like of course. Dejounte doesn't want me going anywhere with Trey because of him trying to get with me and plus that's my ex so I kind of understand because I wouldn't want him to go somewhere with his ex.

"Mommy can I ask you something" Melody said peeping her head in my room.

"Anything baby face. Come talk to mama" I said climbing into then while she did the same and laid against my chest.

"Mommy why aren't you and daddy together anymore. I miss it when we did things...together as a family" she said quietly.

"You remember that time I told you about how a man suppose to treats you ladybug" I asked and she nodded.

"Well daddy did the opposite of those things. Daddy did something bad and I don't know if I can forgive him because it hurt me bad" I said with my voice cracking.

"B-but why can't you guys just talk it out like you told me to do anytime I argue with some" she asked playing with her fingers.

"It'll take time baby" I said trying to get her to understand.

"Can I talk to god about it" she asked innocently as I chuckled.

"Yea ladybug you can talk to god about it and remember you can talk to him about anything especially me ok" I asked tilting her chin as she laughed and nodded.

"Is that all baby" I asked.

She hesitated at first but nodded and kissed my cheek then got off the bed.

"Melody you know if you ever need to tell someone something that you can tell me right baby" I said before she walked out.

"Yes mommy" she said running out the door to her room.
......
Zori

"Be nice ok. The way Zamoria talks about him he's very sweet so be on your best behavior Christopher and Dior" I said as they sat on the couch looking at me with blank faces.

"But mommyyyy I liked her and uncle Trey better" she said sliding down the couch being dramatic.

"No cap" Chris said as they did their handshakes.